The Dragon camp is an ancient camp of neutral creeps. It contains 1 Ancient Black Dragon and 2 Ancient Black Drakes.
Ancient Black Dragon
The Black Dragon hurls a fire blast on the ground, igniting the area in a 300 radius for 10 seconds. Enemies caught in the fire will take 85 damage per second.
Cast Animation: 0.3+1.1
Cast Range: 1000
Damage per Second: 85
modifier_black_dragon_fireball: Undispellable. Persists death.
- Deals 42.5 damage in 0.5 second intervals, immediately upon cast, resulting in 21 damage instances.
- Multiple instances of Fireball on the same area stack, with each cast dealing damage to units within range.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted area for its duration. The vision does not linger.
- As a neutral unit:
- The dragon never uses this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 when cast by Doom (acquired through Devour).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by Rubick (acquired through casting Spell Steal on Doom).
The Black Dragon's explosive attacks are felt by all nearby enemies.
Splash Radius: 250
Splash Damage: 100%
modifier_black_dragon_splash_attack: Undispellable. Persists death.
The Ancient Black Dragon's dreaded presence grants nearby allies additional armor. This bonus can stack with itself.
Armor Bonus: 3
Aura Linger Duration: 0.5
modifier_black_dragon_dragonhide_aura: Undispellable. Persists death. modifier_black_dragon_dragonhide_aura_bonus: Dispellable with death only.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Dragonhide Aura fully stack with each other.
- Also stacks with other sources of armor.
- Since this ability is in the 3rd slot for the dragon, Doom does not get it when devouring it.
- Created new ancient camp.