Ancient Black Dragon
- Deals 42.5 damage in 0.5 second intervals, immediately upon cast, resulting in 21 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 892.5 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Multiple instances of Fireball on the same area stack, with each cast dealing damage to units within range.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted area for its duration. The vision does not linger.
- As a neutral unit:
- The dragon never uses this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
Ancient Black Drake
- Applies generic incoming damage amplification on the targets. Stacks additively with other sources of generic incoming damage manipulation.
- All neutral creep auras have a radius of 1200 when player-controlled.
- Does not affect invulnerable units.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Created new ancient camp.
- Contains 2 and 1 .