|Dota 2 Asia Championship 2015 Compendium|
Use the DAC 2015 Compendium to keep up to date on this year's tournament action. Earn rewards, level up, and more! It's the next-best thing to being there. Rewards from the Compendium will not be tradable until March 1st, 2015. See more here.
1 December 2017
25% of each Compendium and Compendium points sale will contribute to the tournament prize pool. Once this prize pool passes certain goals, bonuses and items are unlocked for the compendium owner.
The current prize pool can be found here.
|$275,000||Unlock Dota 2 Loading Screens and DAC themed HUD|
|$300,000||Vote for Caster Cosplay at the Main Event|
|$350,000||Vote for Show Match, including Custom Game, All-star and Solo Championship|
|$400,000||Unlock an extra
|$500,000||Unlock a new set of emoticons|
|$600,000||Unlock an extra Exclusive Immortal treasure|
|$750,000||Vote for the rework of Hero’s Chinese dubbing|
|$900,000||Unlock a new set of cursor packs|
|$1,050,000||Unlock special in-game online activity during DAC|
|$1,250,000||Perfect World will hold a Dota 2 concert in the future|
|$2,300,000||Unlock Special Guest at Main Event|
|$2,500,000||Unlock Reproduction of DotA Epics between EHOME and LGD Gaming|
These points can be used to level up the compendium, which in turn earns rewards for the owner.
- Purchase from the Dota 2 Store.
- Through drops after matchmaking games.
- Watching the qualifier matches.
- Maximum of 150 points.
- Playing the Daily Win challenge.
Maximum of 1000 points.
- Filling in predictions in the interactive compendium.
- Pick favorite player.
- Pick favorite team.
- Vote for the All-Star match.
- Predict outcomes.
|70+||Alternating Immortal Treasures every ten levels*|
- After level 60, every ten levels will reward Blessed Luckvessel, then a Sapphire Cask for the next ten levels, and so forth.
- There is no limit to how high the compendium can be leveled.