Dolfrat and Roshinante Scholar Edition
|Dolfrat and Roshinante Scholar Edition|
"How did I get here?" Such words of power are commonly heard from Dolfrat the Wizard, whose magic is so great that even he cannot grasp it. Indeed, his enemies accuse him of having no magical training whatsoever, pointing to the evidence of his most frequent incantation: "Did I do that?" And should you ever spy the mighty Dolfrat flat on his back in the road, you can be sure his trusty steed Roshinante is somewhere nearby probably galloping at top speed away from a creaky tree or shadow that resembled a demon of nightmarish power."
Reward for completing the tier 1 welcoming quests.
- This courier is inspired by the Shitty Wizard.
- This courier shares thematic with the Wards of Dolfrat.
- This item is identical to Dolfrat and Roshinante, with the only difference being tradability and marketability.
- The horse's name is a reference to Don Quixote's horse Rocinante from Cervantes' novel Don Quixote.
- Dolfrat and Roshinante
- Garran Drywiz and Garactacus
- Hwytty & Shyzzyrd
- Strongback the Swift
- Shitty Wizard
- Microplush Blindbox