|A strange looking candy, made out of Greevil cream and gummy vitamins.|
When it comes to making Greevil Taffy, the Confectioners of Yhauron have guarded their secret process closely, and no wonder. It is a truly horrible process!
In fact, should Greevils ever discover what has been done in their name, no Yhauronish candymaker could ever know a moment's peace. But we can spill the secrets here, because Greevils never read (and Yhauron is not pronounced anything like the way it is spelled).
It's all very simple really. Take a Greevil. Stretch and fold it ten thousand times on a colorful greevil-taffy-torture-rack, and abracadabra: Colorful, savory, tough and extremely gristly taffy!
Is it any wonder that onlycan stomach the stuff?
- Transfers only 1 candy per cast, so it has to be used multiple times if multiple are being carried.
- Grants gold and experience to all heroes on the map, not only the caster's team. The effect is global.
- Only grants gold and experience when casting this on the pumpkin baskets. Casting on heroes does not grant gold and experience.
- The candy does not have to stay in the bucket. If the enemy steals the candy, the experience and gold it granted still stay.
- Throwing the same candy back into the bucket grants the gold and experience again.
- This effect stacks additively without limit, so with 14 or more candies, the hero is left with 1 max health.
- Upon dropping or transferring candy, the hero regains the health the candy took away. However, its current health stays the same.