The Dezun Order is a faction in the world of Dota 2.
The Dezun Order is a Nothl Realm and its unnamed deities. Little is known about the order's purpose and goals due to their and secretive nature, but much can be said about their and beliefs.of faithful people dedicated to the
All members of the order have a deep respect for their late members. Almost none of their material possessions seem to be made but rather passed down from long-dead fellows. The Shadow Priests honor their  while the warriors of the Order hold dearly the remains of their sacrificed warriors who came before them crafting their bones into weapons and armor to carry their remains into the fields of battle once more.by equipping their sacred to preserve them,
The Shadow Priest congregation is the gateway into the Dezun Order's Nothl Realm for the purpose of gaining the strange powers that would make them a Shadow Priest. However, this result is not always realized, because there is a chance for the visitor to never return to the lands of the living. Of those who do, they may return mad or return with power that marks the success of their dark . As the holy people of the Order, they practice  and may be to become even holier. and culture. Once a chosen person is admitted into the ranks of these priests, they will become an acolyte who must now complete a series of to qualify as a true Shadow Priest. The number, names, and purposes of these rites are unknown, but only one of them is known by name and purpose: the Rite of Shades. This final involves a spiritual journey into the
Sacrifice is a very common ritual in the Dezun Order. Conducted by the Shadow Priests, the Order sacrifices the spirits of their warriors (usually with their consent and enthusiasm) or enemies (whether they like it or not) into the Nothl Realm to please the gods that dwell in the Nothl. Regardless of whoever gets sacrificed, their deaths will grant them great honors in the Nothl and are always to the order.
Rites and Enchantments
These rites and enchantments (note how they are not called "spells" but still work like them) are often used among the ranks of the Dezun Order, whether they're a Shadow Priest or a Sacred Warrior.
is just one among the few Dezun rituals meant for offensive purposes. The ritual releases a poison that paralyzes anyone unfortunate enough to catch it.
A minor enchantment known to the Dezun priests and anyone they impart it to,  agility, or intelligence. As the magic draws upon only one of these three attributes to work its regeneration, the patient is technically being healed by themselves. Dazzle and the Dezun priests taught this enchantment to Huskar, who now reserves its use in times of great injury only.unlocks the innate regenerative powers of its recipient through their most prominent traits: strength,
According to Dazzle, resurrection comes easily to the Priests of Shadow. This is proven by his spell and his feat where Dazzle cast a deep incantation on Huskar to him from being sacrificed into the Nothl Realm.
Clothes that are woven in complete darkness can the essence of the Nothl Realm into its weave. Because of this magic, it's believed that the garments' enchantments will grow stronger as it ages. These holy garments are revered for their hallowed creators and of heightened Nothlic power.
The Father Spirit may dwell in the sacred clothing of the Dezun Order such as their sleeves. The inner spirit grants the inanimate object its status as a dazzling fetish.
The Dezun Order is led by a council of elders who make all of the decisions, give , and honor its most outstanding members. They once sought to expand the Order's influence on a campaign that involved Huskar's newfound powers as their tool, but their upset sacred warrior left the Order and his ancestral home before they could even their plans.
Shadow Priests and acolytes of the Shadow  The Order can also reordain them and give new orders. These priests take shady vows and may renew them. In some unpleasant occassions, these priests may be  or executed for unknown reasons. As the Order's holy men, they conduct all of its rituals.the ranks of Dezun. They undergo from their Order with unknown purposes.
Alongside Dezun's priests, the Order also has ranks of sacred warriors who fight their bloody battles for them. They are often sacrificed by the Shadow Priests in Nothlic rituals.
Dazzle is but one of the many Shadow Priests of Dezun, but what makes him so strikingly different is his powers over the dualities of light and dark, mending and destruction. Not only that, but he gained his power as a young acolyte despite being too young for the Rite of Shades, a testimony to his prodigal skill.
Huskar is a sacred warrior who was about to be sacrificed to the Nothl Realm, but was reprieved against the ancient rites of Dezun when his cousin Dazzle withdrew him from the Nothl with a deep incantation. Like all who return from the Nothl, he was gifted with inverted powers—in his case it was the ability to grow exponentially stronger every time he lost his infinite lifeforce.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ I renew my shady vows.
- Ancestral Trappings Set description.
- Ancestral Headdress description.
- Sacred Bones Helmet description.
- Sacred Bones Shoulder description.
- Sacred Bones Chopper description.
- Sacred Bones Spear description.
- Dazzle's biography: Each young acolyte to the Dezun order must complete a series of rites before becoming a shadow priest. The final rite, the rite of shades, is a harrowing spiritual journey through the Nothl Realm, an unpredictable domain from which not all visitants return. Of those who do, some return mad. Others return with strange aptitudes. But all who go there are changed by their experiences.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ A sacrament!
- Dazzle response: ▶️ Canonized!
- Huskar response: ▶️ As my body falls, my spirit rises up like the smoke of offerings, pleasing to the gods.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ I convey your spirit to the Nothl realm.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ Sacrificed to shadows.
- Huskar response: ▶️ Great honors await you in the Nothl Realm.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ Your death ennobles us all.
- Huskar response: ▶️ Draw upon your strength.
- Huskar response: ▶️ In strength is healing.
- Huskar response: ▶️ Healed by cunning.
- Huskar response: ▶️ Speed your healing.
- Huskar response: ▶️ Wisdom knows no pain.
- Huskar response: ▶️ Tap your intellect.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ Resurrection comes easily to a Shadow Priest!
- Huskar's biography: Emerging from the throes of the sacred Nothl Realm, Huskar opened his eyes to see the prodigal shadow priest Dazzle working a deep incantation over him. Against the ancient rites of the Dezun Order, Huskar's spirit had been saved from eternity...
- Ancestral Trappings Set description.
- Trolltooth Necklace description.
- Fetish of the Father Spirits description.
- Dazzle's biography: Dazzle was the youngest of his tribe ever to request the sacred ritual. At first the order refused him, saying he was too young...Sensing something special in the headstrong young acolyte, the elders relented.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ Sanctioned by the order.
- Ancestral Cloak description.
- Huskar's biography: In time the elders of the order sought to expand their influence and Huskar, they agreed, would be a formidable tool in their campaign. Yet becoming a mere weapon for the order that denied him his birthright only upset him further...he fled his ancestral home to find new allies...
- Dazzle response: ▶️ That's no simple ordination.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ I was under orders.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ I await new orders.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ Reordained.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ Excommunicated.
- Dazzle response: ▶️ The order will have my shadow for this!
- Mars response: ▶️ Secrets of Dezun? Please. I've seen things you priests wouldn't believe.