|Patches (latest)||← December 16, 2011 Patch||December 21, 2011 Patch||January 12, 2012 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update Released
- Added !
- Fixed Wild Axes being left behind when blinking to a location with a different z-value while they're in-flight.*
- Fixed fury swipes to apply the effect before the hit.
- "Watch Game" user menu option now also shows up for friends watching a game. Clicking it will take you to the same game they're watching.
- "Watch Game" user menu option shows up for friends in practice lobbies with "allow spectators" turned on.
- Added timestamps to main menu chat.
- Added an announcement for when spectator sizes change in game.
- Spectator names can be clicked in chat to commend, report or ignore them.
- Fixed server crash that could happen occasionally as the ancient is destroyed.
- Improved how bots predict missing enemy locations.
- Added level of desire to all the things that bots currently avoid (mostly lessening the avoidance desire of things that they don't care much about).
- Made bots less spammy about movement when moving to a location within a lane.
- Increased range at which bots will consider coming to an ally's defense.
- Increased bot desire to retreat when they're dangerously low on health.