|Patches (latest)||← November 23, 2011 Patch||December 01, 2011 Patch||December 02, 2011 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update Released
Updates to Dota 2 have been released.
- Added !
- Fixed Chemical Rage not changing his base mana regeneration.
- Fixed Goblin's Greed working on buildings.
- Fixed various delays on his spells.
- Fixed Berserker's Call to properly force affected invisible enemies to attack.
- Fixed level 4 Sticky Napalm making turn rate faster rather than slower.
- Badrider: (sic) Fixed Flamebreak being able to knock Roshan out of his area.
- Fixed base damage.
- Fixed Wild Axes potentially getting stuck in the world.
- Fixed Thirst working on illusions.
- Fixed a bug with Rupture against magic immune enemies.
- Fixed Rupture hurting you while you are cycloned.
- Fixed Holy Persuation allowing Wildkin's channeled Tornado to go uninterrupted.
- Fixed being able to Surge magic immune allies.
- Fixed neutral critical strike ability from affecting wards.
- Fixed Liquid Fire working with Illusions.
- Fixed Pulse Nova not toggling off when you run out of mana
- Fixed Heartstopper Aura damaging wards.
- Fixed a bug with Phase Shift that could let you use it an infinite number of times.
- Fixed endless Phase Shift during Chronosphere.
- Fixed Rot doing continuing to do damage after you die.
- Fixed Golem's Immolation not doing any damage.
- Fixed Powershot killing Couriers.
- Enabled in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed Manta Style images not carrying over Chemical Rage buff.
- Fixed Repel/Purge stopping Battery Assault.
- Fixed Repel/Purge removing Ghost Ship allied buff.
- Fixed Repel/Purge removing various consumable buffs.
- Fixed invisibility state on minimap toggling off if you walked near an enemy sentry ward (or other source of True Sight).
- Fixed Ethereal Blade and Ghost Scepter not sharing cooldown.
- Fixed teleport scroll not dispelling item ethereal buffs.
- Fixed evasion not being disabled properly under Doom/Chronosphere.
- Fixed minimum damage check on Mjollnir's Static.
- Illusions now copy the toggled state of inventory items on spawn (Armlet, Radiance, Basilius, etc.)
- Fixed the following auras' interactions with Siege units: Necronomicon, Assault, Mekansm, Vladmir.
- Fixed Mekansm not healing Siege units.
- Fixed collision size on Nether Ward being too big.
- Fixed Roshan bashing wards.
- Fixed the -wtf cheat command not working.
- Fixed spawncreeps to not spawn more creeps if there are already more than 75 creeps alive on the map.
- Hooked up item aliases in shop search! You can enter 'bkb' for Black King Bar, 'gg' for branch, and much, much more.
- Hero Picker: Added skill icons to the hero summary page.
- Hero Picker: Moved lore to its own tab.
- Added hero picker to the Learn tab.
- Fixed bug where some long tooltips were getting truncated.
- Item tooltips in the game end screen now show the item level.
- Spectator items panel now shows item level.
- Player names and colors are now filled in before the player selects a hero. Previously the row would be blank until a hero was chosen.
- Fixed crash when clicking on an empty slot in the top bar.
- Fixed a crash when clicking in the minimap area before the map has loaded.
- Fixed hang on exit.
- Removed the timer between clicks to self-cast abilities and items that are able to quick-cast.
- Adjusted default hotkeys (please note that hotkeys will be influx for a while, so you may need to rebind them from time to time).
- Fixed default camera settings to not glide/skate.
- Party display now shows the number of pending invites.
- Added page showing your win and loss counts with each hero.
- The chat channel list is now sorted.
- Increased number of users per regional chat channel.
- Your Friends list shows when a friend is finding a match.
- Fixed some legacy key issues.
- Players that have been waiting a long time get some priority when finding a match.
- Players in the low priority pool try to match players that are closer to their actual rating.
- Added new client-bot-debugging command: dota_bot_dump_state. With no parameter, it will dump the general state of all bots. With a (partial) name of a hero supplied, it will dump more detailed information about the state of that specific hero's bot.
- Enabled a small action delay to better mimic human reaction time.
- Bots will now save for and use Buyback.
- Bots should no longer focus too much on wards, and will no longer try to use abilities on them.
- Added a per-hero aggression factor, which hopefully will help keep poor Crystal Maiden alive a bit more.
- Improved Vengeful Spirit bot's Nether Swap usage - she should be better about swapping heroes that are getting away.
- Fixed case where bots would use TP scrolls to port short distances when retreating.
- Bots will no longer use a TP scroll or Travel Boots when nearby enemies have stuns available.
- A number of bots will now harass with long-range stuns/abilities when defending a tower and waiting for allies to arrive.
- When chasing an enemy that blinks away, bots will no longer have perfect knowledge of where they blinked.
- Fixed case where bots were failing to path back into their fountain (specifically when trying to pull creeps into the fountain).
- Bots will now try to kill enemy couriers.
- Fixed bug where bots were not trying to avoid linear projectiles like Mirana's Arrow and Pudge's Hook.
- Fixed case where a bot with a full inventory (and not willing to drop anything) would get deemed the best bot to pick up an item, causing no one to pick it up.
- Bots now know if they have mini-stuns on their attacks, and are more likely to attack enemies who are channeling.
- Bots will no longer buy dust/gem in response to an enemy having an invisibility rune.
- Bots now take avoidance into account when destroying items the enemy team has dropped, so they should no longer dive for them.
- Bots should now avoid standing in Sand King's Sand Storm.
- Earthshaker bot should be better at fissuring fleeing enemies.
- Fixed case where a bot could get stuck trying to purchase an item at the side shop that's also available at the secret shop.
- Fixed bots standing in a healing aura when high health rather than retreating to retrieve their items.
- Made carries better able to interrupt their farming to retrieve items from their stash or the secret shop.
- Made bots better about doing Roshan if a human pings him.