|Powerful healer who can briefly prevent death.|
|A journey to the Nothl Realm changes all its visitors, not least of which Dazzle, a young acolyte of the Dezun Order. Consecrated as a Shadow Priest, Dazzle sends outs Shadow Waves to mend and maim. Foes are crippled by his paralytic enchantment — the Poison Touch, while allies are blessed with Shallow Graves, cheating death no matter how severe their injuries. As for himself, with each spell cast, each invocation of his strange Juju magic advances the efficiency of his spell-casting. Enemies within earshot of his incantations feel their bodies weaken, for those who cross Dazzle are invariably afflicted with an eternity of Bad Juju.|
|Roles:||Support Nuker Disabler|
- Poison Touch's projectiles travel at a speed of 1300.
- With the starting radius, distance, and end radius, Poison Touch can hit units up to 1000 range away.
- The complete area is shaped like a cone in front of Dazzle.
- The area starts in front of Dazzle, and not at the primary target's position.
- Targets within the cone area are not chosen randomly. It chooses the closest valid targets to the primary target within the cone.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 5/6/7/8 damage instances when not refreshed.
- Can deal up to 80/168/280/416 ( ) damage to each target when not refreshed (before reductions).
- The duration gets refreshed whenever Dazzle lands an attack on the debuffed unit. Missed attacks do not refresh it.
- Refreshing it also increases the movement speed slow value by 2%/2.5%/3%/3.5% each time. This has no stack limit.
- For how much damage movement speed one instance of Poison Touch reduces when refreshed, with the talent, please refer to the chart below.
- Multiple instances of Poison Touch fully stack.
- With hexed on projectile impact, setting their base movement speed to , silencing, muting and disarming them.
, enemies are
- The hex is only applied once upon projectile impact. It is not applied upon refreshing the debuff with attacks.
- The main debuff and the hex are applied at the same time, so after the hex the target is still slowed for seconds.
- Poison Touch first applies its main debuff, then the hex debuff.
- Prevents the target from dying by setting its minimum health to 1.
- This means the target cannot die to damage, not even damage flagged as HP removal, so that it prevents the target from dying to 's delayed damage.
- Does not protect the target against expiring. 's kill threshold, or
- Stops from shattering the target when graved while below the shatter threshold.
- Damage taken is technically not reduced, so any damage event still registers the full damage.
- Only grants incoming heal amplification. Does not grant health regen amplification, lifesteal amplification, or spell lifesteal amplification.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of heal amplification.
- The incoming heal amplification bonus increases by 2%/4%/6%/8% for every 10% of health missing, reaching 18%/36%/54%/72% when below 10% health.
- The health percentage is checked periodically and the effects are adapted instantly.
- The talent heals the target for health upon losing the in any way.
- This healing is not affected by Shallow Grave's own heal amplification.
- Shadow Wave has no bounce delay, so all targets are healed at the same time.
- Shadow Wave has the following priorities: Hurt allied heroes ➤ hurt allied non-hero units (includes illusions) ➤ allied heroes ➤ non-hero units.
- The lower the health of nearby allies, the higher their priority. This means the lowest health units get healed first.
- If multiple units meet the exact same criteria (e.g. only full health non-hero units are within range), it chooses between them randomly.
- Regardless of the target, Dazzle is always healed without counting towards the number of bounces, effectively healing 4/5/6/7 units.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically targets self.
- Can heal and damage up to 320/500/720/980 ( ) health when all bounces hit (before reductions).
- The damage radius is centered around each healed unit. An enemy unit can get damaged by all healed units per cast.
- Does not trigger on active item abilities, on abilities with 0 cooldown, or on abilities which do not trigger on-cast effects.
- Reduces cooldowns of every non-item ability, including ultimates and passive abilities.
- Does not reduce the recharge time of currently recharging charge-based abilities.
, Good Juju turns into a unit-targeted active ability. The passive component is still present.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically targets self.
- Only resets items in the owner's inventory and backpack. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories, or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only resets items owned by the owner. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Visually resets the cooldown of , but does not skip the broken state.
- Does not reset the cooldown of the following items: , and .
- Does not share cooldowns with the aforementioned items either.
- The passive item cooldown reduction stacks multiplicatively with other sources of percentage-based cooldown reductions.
- Bad Juju's passive component only works with Dazzle's abilities. It does not react on items or other abilities.
- Bad Juju always applies its stack before the triggering ability applies any of its effects.
- applies a stack on enemies on projectile hit.
- applies a stack on the targeted ally upon cast.
applies a stack on all healed allies and on all damaged enemies.
- Enemies that are within the damage radius of multiple healed allies receive multiple stacks as well.
- does not apply a stack on the targeted ally.
- When cast, Bad Juju first applies a stack on all units within a 8/10/12 radius, and then applies the damage/heal based on the number of stacks.
- All stacks work fully independently from each other. They do not refresh each other, but share a status buff.
- The current number of stacks is visible on the modifier's icon, and the armor bonus/reduction in its description.
- Does not affect .
Poison Touch Calculations
|Level||Poison Touch Movement Speed Slow at nth Interval|
|+40DPS||20||+250 Heal OnEnd|
|+60 Attack Speed||15||+50Heal / Damage|
|+1.75 Mana Regen||10||+50 Damage|
Main Article: Dazzle/Changelogs
- strength gain from 2.5 to 2.3. Reduced
- Reduced cooldown from 27/24/21/18 to 27/23/19/15.
- now also grants the target 2%/4%/6%/8% incoming heal amplification for each 10% health missing.
- Reduced mana cost from 90/100/110/120 to 90 on each level.
- Rescaled cooldown from 14/12/10/8 to 12/11/10/9.
- Added a second ultimate ability
- now has two ultimate abilities. Leveling this ability automatically levels as well.
- Passive - Whenever Dazzle casts an ability, all other non-item abilities currently on cooldown have their cooldowns reduced.
- Cooldown reduction per cast: 1/1.5/2
- Reworked .
- Passive - Reduces cooldowns on your abilities and items. Anytime you cast an ability, all nearby enemies will have their armor reduced. Debuff stacks and refreshes duration.
- Cooldown reduction: 26%/38%/50%
- Radius: 1200
- Armor reduction per cast: 2/2.25/2.5
- Duration: 8
- Whenever a unit is affected by Dazzle's abilities, they temporarily gain/lose armor. Can be activated to heal/deal physical damage to nearby units based on the amount of stacks on them.
- Armor change per stack: 1/2/3
- Duration: 8/10/12
- Active radius: 1200
- Heal/damage per stack: 30/40/50
- Mana cost: 50/75/100
- Cooldown: 15
- Old: Increases basic dispel on allies. heal by 100, damage by 100, and causes it to apply a
- New: Makes passively reduce Dazzle's item cooldowns by 50%, and adds an active component to it, that replenishes all item cooldowns of the targeted ally. Costs 250 mana and has a 180-second cooldown.
- Increased hex duration from 1.25 to 1.75.
- Level 15 right talent changed: +20 strength ➜ +50 heal/damage.
- allows Dazzle to survive against enemy harass damage so that he is not forced to retreat out of lane and leave his lane partner vulnerable.
- also restores health to Dazzle or allies.
- provides cost-effective attributes. It can build into Magic Wand, or combines with Tango for more health regeneration.
- allows Dazzle to replenish his mana in lane, which in turn sustain his spell-casting, most importantly Shadow Wave to heal his ally.
- provides map vision and information to make gameplay decisions, allowing teammates to engage in fights on their terms or to avoid enemy ganks.
- gives Dazzle burst health and mana. Staying alive long enough to cast one more spell in a fight can make a significant difference.
- is crucial to purchase as early as possible on all heroes. In Dazzle's case, positioning is crucial for being able to cast his spells, and the additional movement speed allows him to chase down foes after inflicting them with Poison Touch.
- has great synergy with Dazzle's abilities. It provides its fair bit of cost-effective stats. The Urn charges allow Dazzle to heal teammates alongside Shadow Wave, or to add more damage during ganks and fights.
- , assembled from earlier Magic Stick and Iron Branch, provides extra attributes and charge storage to increase Dazzle survivability and longevity in fights.
- greatly synergizes with Dazzle's abilities, all of which deal physical damage. It provides additional armor for survivability and scaling mana regeneration, while the active can work alongside Bad Juju to further augment allies' armor or further debilitate that of his foes.
- improves the size of his mana pool, allowing him to use more abilities, and allows him to replenish the mana of himself and his teammates, further boosting his ability to support his team.
- provides Dazzle with all-around attributes as well as armor, and allows him to further heal his teammates alongside Shadow Wave, lengthening their lifespans in fights.
- , upgraded from Medallion of Courage, improves the item's effectiveness in all areas. The increased mana regen further allows Dazzle to take advantage of his high intelligence growth, while the increased attack and movement speed is extremely helpful for allied carries.
- , upgraded from Urn of Shadows, provides more useful bonuses like movement speed and health, as well as granting the ability to reduce the health regen of targets.
- , upgraded from Arcane Boots and , restores health and mana to allies and removes debuffs from Dazzle. The Guardian Aura greatly boosts the survival of Dazzle's team, particularly when they are at low health, giving Dazzle a larger window with which to use Shallow Grave.
- increases Dazzle's armor, improving survivability, and gives him bonus health and mana regeneration for self-sustain. Echo Shell lets Dazzle dispel debuffs from a target ally and bounce enemy unit-targeted abilities back against them. It may discourage enemies from casting spells against important allies, or can be combined with Shallow Grave to help improve survivability.
- s are important to purchase alongside Observer Wards, for taking away enemy map vision or spotting out invisible enemy heroes.
- improves Dazzle's survivability in the face of overwhelming physical damage. Besides providing all-around attributes, it temporarily renders him immune to physical damage, allowing him to buy himself time to cast his spells.
- is a good utility item that helps Dazzle to further protect his teammates. Besides boosting his magic resistance slightly to provide survivability against magic nukes, using the active on a teammate who is being focused can buy them time to run away while greatly boosting their magic resistance. It can also be combined with Shallow Grave, greatly improving Dazzle's chances of successfully saving a teammate's life.
- is a very strong support purchase that further augment's Dazzle's protective capabilities. It improves the size of Dazzle's mana pool while also providing HP regen for self-sustain. Besides allowing him to quickly re-position himself to cast his spells, casting the active on a fleeing teammate that is under the protection of Shallow Grave can immediately push them to safety, further guaranteeing their survival.
- is a very strong utility item that can be obtained relatively cheaply. The improved intelligence and powerful scaling mana regen allow Dazzle to easily cast his spells whenever he needs to, while the improved base movement speed helps with positioning and chasing down or fleeing enemies. The active allows Dazzle to give himself temporary invulnerability while also dispelling debuffs from himself, or can be used to disable enemies while removing buffs, particularly if they are attempting to chase down and kill one of Dazzle's allies.
- is a cheap and easily built item that grants all-around attributes. The active gives his team extra movement and attack speed in fights.
- is a situationally strong utility item that further improves Dazzle's ability to protect his team. The vastly improved health regeneration and magic resistance also make Dazzle himself much harder to eliminate in fights, allowing him to always be ready to protect his teammates.
- root enemies from long distance. is a strong utility support item that improves Dazzle's survivability and disabling potential. It greatly improves Dazzle's HP pool while also providing a large amount of intelligence to improve his mana pool. The active allows Dazzle to
- is a good utility item that increases Dazzle's teamfight contribution. It provides Dazzle with a large amount of armor, boosting his survivability, as well as intelligence to increase the size of his mana pool. Freezing Aura reduces enemies' attack speed, debilitating their ability to harm Dazzle's team with physical attacks, while Arctic Blast deals damage and slows in an area around Dazzle, stacking alongside Poison Touch and allowing teammates to more easily group around them for an offensively cast Shadow Wave.
- is a very powerful item to purchase on any support hero, gold permitting. It provides all-around attributes as well as a large amount of intelligence and mana regen, increasing Dazzle's overall resilience and ensuring that he will never run out of mana. The Hex allows him to hard-disable a target enemy at range, greatly improving his contribution to teamfights.
- Dazzle's weapon is based on the khakkhara, a type of staff carried by Buddhist priests.
- The current version of Dazzle was created in 6.39 (upon release, Weave was a regular ability while Shallow Grave was his ultimate), but there was another version of Dazzle, which was released in 6.00. However, this old version of the Shadow Priest only lasted for 3 version, as he was removed in 6.03. He was considered a "filler hero".
- Upon his release in 6.00, his name was Razzle, the Shadow Priest. His Title, Shadow Priest, and his abilities Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 61: Could not find Cargo data for "Shadow Word". and Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 61: Could not find Cargo data for "Power Word". are most likely a reference to the Priest, a playable class from World of Warcraft, a title from Blizzard Entertainment. The Priest class is able to assume a Shadow Form, turning it into a Shadow Priest and has several abilities named Shadow Word and Power Word, from which some have a similar effect to Razzle's spells.
Model and icons before November 21, 2013 Patch