Valora, the Dawnbreaker, is a melee strength hero that shines in the heart of battle, happily crushing enemies with her celestial hammer and using the energy released to heal nearby allies. At one with the mass of her weapon, she revels in hurling her hammer through multiple foes and then converging with it in a blazing wake. Created to rival ancient forces of chaos and darkness by descendants of the first light, Dawnbreaker only taps her true cosmic power to fly to the aid of her teammates — eager to rout her enemies on the battlefield no matter where they may be.
- Starbreaker cannot be cast while the hammer is out due to
- cannot be cast while Starbreaker is active.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically casts it towards the current facing direction.
- During Starbreaker, Dawnbreaker gets moved towards the targeted direction at a speed of 215.
- The movement is not interrupted by other sources of non-disabling forced movement. Starbreaker's movement resumes as soon as the other source finishes.
- Cannot move Dawnbreaker over cliffs. Upon reaching unpathable terrain, the movement stops and the ability continues stationary.
- Can move Dawnbreaker a total distance of 236.5 over 1.1 duration.
- Trees in the way are destroyed.
- During the combo, Dawnbreaker is disarmed, and unable to cast and .
- Starbreaker is canceled if Dawnbreaker gets stunned, cycloned, hexed, taunted, feared, or hypnotized during it.
- However, getting silenced does not cancel it.
- Causes Dawnbreaker to perform instant attacks on enemies within the swipe radius, and on enemies within the smash radius upon end.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally, except for cleave. They have True Strike, and completely ignore disarms.
- only gains 1 charge per instance, regardless of how many enemies got hit by instant attacks on each instance.
- Performs instant attacks in 0.55-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 3 instances.
- The actual effects of the ability are independent from the whirling animation of Dawnbreaker. All enemies are hit by the instant attacks at the same time on each interval.
- The first 2 instances are applied within the 360 radius around Dawnbreaker.
- These instances use the lesser attack damage bonus and apply a movement speed slow.
- The attacks first apply their damage, then the slow debuff.
- The last instance is applied within 250 radius 250 range in front of Dawnbreaker.
- This instance uses the greater attack damage bonus and applies the stun with a small 90-range knock-up.
- The attacks first apply their damage, then the stun debuff.
- The smash can hit units up to 500 range away from Dawnbreaker.
- Dawnbreaker gets stunned for 0.2 seconds upon performing the last smash attack of the combo.
- Despite visually using Dawnbreaker's weapon, she is not disarmed and her attack is not modified in any way while Celestial Hammer is active.
- and cannot be cast while the hammer is out due to Celestial Hammer.
- The hammer travels at a speed of 1500 and until reaching the targeted point or the max distance within 0.67/0.73/0.8/0.87 ( ) seconds.
- Upon returning, the hammer travels at a speed of 1500, or until reaching Dawnbreaker within 1.5 seconds, whichever is faster.
- The hammer provides 150 radius flying vision at the destination point upon reaching it, which lasts 1 second.
- The hammer destroys trees within 150 range of it as it travels.
- The hammer hits every enemy that comes within 150 range of it as it travels.
- If an enemy gets within 150 range of the hammer, all enemies within 250 range of the hammer get damaged.
- Each enemy may get damaged by the hammer only once upon flying towards the destination, and once again upon returning.
- This means the hammer can deal 120/180/240/300 impact damage to each enemy.
- The hammer only returns when having the
- When losing the modifier by dying, the hammer disappears after the pause, instead of returning.
- The fire trail is created along the path the hammer takes upon returning. It lasts 2.5 seconds from the moment it is created.
- This means the fire created at the starting location disappears earlier than the fire created at the ending location.
- The fire provides an aura that places a debuff on enemies within its fire trail 150 radius. The aura debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The debuff deals 10/15/20/25 damage in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately upon being placed.
- This results in up to 7 possible instances, and it can deal up to 70/105/140/175 damage within the area for the entire duration.
- With , both the hammer and Dawnbreaker create the fire trail behind them as they move.
- Replaces until the sub-ability is used, the hammer returns to Dawnbreaker, or until Dawnbreaker dies.
- Interrupts Dawnbreaker's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Goes on a 0.25-second cooldown right after Celestial Hammer is cast, this is to prevent accidental double-casts prematurely ending the ability.
- Moves Dawnbreaker at a speed of 1500.
- Cannot move Dawnbreaker for more than the max distance value of 1000/1100/1200/1300 ( ).
- Converge gets canceled if Dawnbreaker gets stunned, cycloned, feared, or hypnotized during it. Other disables do not cancel it.
- Both the hammer and Dawnbreaker create the fire trail behind them as they move.
- Each successful attack done on an enemy hero or creep adds one to the attack counting buff.
- Luminosity gains 1 charge per instance of , no matter how many enemies got hit by the instance.
- The is always present, but it is hidden when at 0 charges.
- Once the counter reaches 3, Dawnbreaker gains the
- This buff causes the next attack to be a critical strike, to lifesteal, and to heal nearby allies.
- Nearby allies are healed for a percentage of the lifesteal value, so they are healed for 10.5%/14%/17.5%/21%.
- When the attack target is a non-hero unit, the lifesteal value is reduced to 15%/20%/25%/30%.
- This means for allies, it is further reduced to 5.25%/7%/8.75%/10.5%.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Neither the charges nor the attack buff have a duration and last indefinitely.
- However, the attack buff is dispelled upon death.
- Upon losing the attack buff, the charges get reset as well.
- The powered up attack first heals Dawnbreaker, then nearby allies, then applies its critical damage.
- Luminosity has an ensured critical strike, crits with a lower value have no effect if they proc, since the higher crit value takes priority.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- The heal value on Dawnbreaker and her allies counts as lifesteal, and is affected by lifesteal amplification, but only if the amplification is sourced to Dawnbreaker.
- Solar Guardian cannot be cast while is active, while the hammer is out due to or returning by using the sub-ability.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically targets the cursor's current location.
- Upon targeting, automatically searches for the closest valid target to teleport to within 1400 range of the targeted point.
- Once targeted, the destination stays the same. It does not follow the target.
- While channeling and during the flight time, Dawnbreaker cannot act at all. This means the player cannot manually cancel the channeling.
- The channeling can still be canceled normally via disables applied by other units.
- Once the channeling finishes and the flight starts, Dawnbreaker turns spell immune and the flight can no longer be interrupted by most abilities.
- fully cancel Solar Guardian. and
- Additionally, applying piercing forced movement on Dawnbreaker during the leap, prevents her from teleporting towards the destination.
- In this case she falls down wherever the forced movement brings her, applying the impact damage and stun there.
- The flight starts upon finishing the channeling. For the first half, Dawnbreaker flies straight up into the sky.
- Upon reaching the half mark, she gets teleported towards the center of the destination, where she then descends from the sky for the remaining half.
- While channeling and during the flight duration, pulses are created at the targeted point. The pulses heal allies and deal damage to enemies within the area.
- The visual effect created at the chosen location and the audio are visible and audible to everyone.
- The healing and damaging pulses happen in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately upon channel begin, resulting in 6 pulses.
- The heal does not affect Dawnbreaker herself, but does affect her units.
- Can heal allies for up to 270/420/570 health.
- The heal value itself is still subjected to heal manipulation.
- At the end of the flight duration, enemies within 500 radius of Dawnbreaker get stunned and take the impact damage.
- Can deal a total of 310/460/610, considering impact damage and all pulses.
- The landing first applies the damage, then the stun.
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+7 Strength|
- gives you bonus damage against creeps.
- provides cheap attributes and can combine with Tango for the extra heal.
- helps Dawnbreaker stay in lane with health regeneration.
- also restores Dawnbreaker's health.
- provides passive health regeneration and burst mana for using abilities.
- provides attributes and a burst of health/mana to keep Dawnbreaker fighting.
- is very cost/stat efficient. Helps Dawnbreaker get around the map quicker.
- helps Dawnbreaker farm stacks quicker and applies a slow so enemies cant easily sidestep your . Also gives much needed mana regen.
- can amplify your healing while also giving you bonus damage and health. Later can be combined into or .
- makes Dawnbreaker immune to most disables and nukes, allowing her to start and lead teamfights.
|Playstyle:||Dawnbreaker shines in the heart of battle, happily crushing her enemies like a Starbreaker, she revels in hurling her Celestial Hammer through foes and then Converging with it in a blazing wake. At the same time, capable of healing nearby allies by attacking with great Luminosity, and even acting as a Solar Guardian to allies anywhere on the field, flying towards them for aid from anywhere with an epic entrance.|
- Dawnbreaker currently has no equipment.
- Dawnbreaker is named "Valkyrie" within the internal game files.
- In some instances, she is also refered to as "Battle Maiden".
- is named "Fire Wreath" within the internal game files.
- is in some instances named "Solar Flare" within the game files.
- is in some instances named "Healing Touch" within the game files.
- is in some instances named "Elated Fury" within the game files.