Dark Troll Summoner
|Dark Troll Summoner|
Dark Troll Summoner is a neutral creep found in:
- The skeletons are spawned next to the Dark Troll Summoner.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll always casts this while aggroed.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.47 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
|Summoned Neutral Creep|
Old Skeleton Warrior model
- Increased cooldown from 18 to 20.
- Reduced duration from 40 to 35.
- Reduced armor from 1 to 0.
- Reduced mana from 550 to 250.
- Increased armor from 1 to 4.
- Increased base attack time from 1.35 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 150.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Reduced gold bounty from 43‒50 to 42‒48.
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Removed .
- No longer requires a dead unit within 600 radius to cast.
- Increased number of Skeleton Warriors from 2 to 3.
- Reduced cooldown from 20 to 15.
- Reduced cooldown from 25 to 18.
- Reduced experience bounty from 95XP to 90XP.
- No longer interrupts the target.
- No longer pierces spell immunity.
- Reduced movement speed from 320 to 300.
- Reduced attack range from 350 to 250.
- Reduced acquisition range from 300 to 250.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Changed attack type Pierce to Hero.
- Reduced attack damage from 55-60 to 40-45.
- Reduced attack range from 500 to 350.
- Increased attack damage from 49-54 to 55-60.
- duration increased from 1.5 to 1.75
- Reduced experience bounty from 155XP to 119XP.
- Increased cooldown on
- Lowered cast range on
- Updated model and animations.
- Updated model.
- Fixed not procing .
- Fixed dispeled when the enemy becomes spell immune. getting
- Multi-unit selection (i.e.
- Units are removed from player's selection when they die.
- Tab ↹-cycling now cycles unit types instead of individual units.
- Ctrl+Tab ↹ (or what is bound to
dota_cycle_selected) cycles through selected unit groups in reverse.
- Fixed unit not auto-casting its abilities when controlled by a player.
- Fixed not getting interrupted by .
- Implemented ability.
- Added .
- The Dark Troll Summoner stirs the ground underfoot, raising the remains of trolls long dead, bringing to life two Skeleton Warriors who will fight at his side.
- Corpse search radius: 600
- Number of skeletons: 2
- Skeleton duration: 40
- Mana cost: 50
- Cooldown: 25