|A blade forged from rare crystals, it seeks weak points in enemy armor.|
1950 ( )
- Increases attack damage by an average of 18%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Critical Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Before 5.40, Crystalys was named "Crystal Battlegear" and before 5.31, it was named "Crystal Defender".
- Crystalis is the titular sword of the 1990 NES game of the same name.
Main Article: Crystalys/Changelogs
- Reduced attack damage bonus from 34 to 32.