The Conduct Summary is a notice that alerts players of their conduct based on feedback from other players.
- A Conduct Summary is sent to the player:
- After every 15 matches.
- If a player receives 3 or more reports within the 15 matches.
- If the player enters Low Priority.
- It displays the number of commends and reports received over the last 15 matches.
- The maximum Lifetime Behavior Score is 10,000.
- Added Communication reports to Conduct Summary UI.
- Player behavior score can now be seen in the profile and conduct summary.