|is a great ranged carry with high offensive burst damage. Though frail and easy to kill, grants Clinkz stealth and haste to escape and re-position himself. This skill is also what makes Clinkz such an incredible ganker. His provide huge bonus damage, greatly injuring enemies in conjunction with . Despite his high damage, Clinkz has no disabling abilities, and has difficulty killing enemies once they move out of range.|
- Searing Arrows helps Clinkz last hit during the early game, compensating for his slow attack animation and low base damage.
- Skeleton Walk serves as an escape ability in the early game. One level is enough to keep yourself out of enemy vision most of the time.
- Death Pact's power increases significant per level, and is Clinkz's main source of burst damage early on, so try to max it first.
|+3arrows||20||+125 Attack Range|
|+1.75 Mana Regen||10||+12% Magic Resistance|
Tips & Tactics
- Clinkz relies on successful early to mid game ganks to be effective.
- The simplest way to gank is to go invisible with Skeleton Walk, position Clinkz behind an enemy, then activate Strafe before attacking to land as many arrows as possible.
- This is made easier with an , which prevents enemies from using disable or escape abilities.
- Enemies farming in the jungle are prime targets for Clinkz to gank with this tactic.
- The worst case scenario is for the target to simple move out of range before Clinkz lands enough arrows. Position Clinkz close to the target or wait until the target is distracted before breaking invisibility.
- Clinkz is fragile but puts out huge amounts of damage, making him a priority target in teamfights. Try to let teammates initiate while you dance around the edge of the fight dealing damage to distracted or disabled opponents.
- If you are playing as the team's late game carry, maxing Skeleton Walk keeps Clinkz safe and able to move quickly into untaken lanes and the jungle to farm.
- In the late game, most heroes will find a way to counter Clinkz's high burst damage. Consider more disabling items and better coordination with your team's disablers.
- Siege creeps are also acceptable if there is no time to enter the jungle.
- Use Death Pact before an impending fight to make sure Clinkz has enough durability and damage.
- Death Pact cannot sacrifice ancient creeps.
- Use Death Pact to deny an enemy jungler some farm. Taking the largest creep while leaving the smaller ones will prevent the camp from respawning.
- Death Pact instantly kills dominated or controlled units, such as those used by or .
- Death Pact works as a heal since it increases his current health (after his max health is increased).
- You can cast Death Pact on your own Burning Army skeletons. In a pinch, this can be used to heal yourself in the middle of a fight.
- More tips needed.
- Searing Arrows is usually leveled first because its high damage helps Clinkz score last hits.
- During the early game, a few Searing Arrows will do enough damage to harass opponents out of lane. Cast it manually (orbwalking) to avoid drawing aggro.
- However, Clinkz should still prioritize on getting last hits for himself.
- Searing Arrows can be quite mana intensive in the early game. An is usually purchased to offset its mana needs.
- Searing Arrow's high damage will take down buildings quickly. Coupled with Skeleton Walk, it allows Clinkz to push lanes efficiently.
- Searing Arrows can be used in combination with other attack modifiers like lifesteal from Morbid Mask.
- Searing Arrows disregard damage block and damage reduction, meaning that it does full damage against items like
, and defensive abilities like and .
- Combine this feature with damage amplification from to further increase the Searing Arrows effect to burst the tankiest heroes.
- Two points in in Searing Arrows gives the damage bonus equivalent to a . Starting lvl 1 searing arrows dmg is 24.
- More tips needed.
- Use Skeleton Walk to disjoint projectiles.
- Use Skeleton Walk a good amount of time before you expect to ambush an enemy, or appear in a fight. This triggers the cooldown early, therefore allowing you it again soon after, either for a quick escape or to chase down any survivors.
- Use Skeleton Walk before crossing commonly warded spots, such as the river, to avoid being seen coming.
- Use Skeleton Walk to chase down heroes, move between lanes, and escape from failed ganks/teamfights.
- More tips needed.
- Burning Army benefits from bonus attack range, base damage, talents, and Searing Arrows.
- Use Burning Army at the center of a fight or along the path of where enemy heroes are using to escape.
- Given Burning Army is a vector targeting skill, you can use it with quickcast.
- gives Clinkz the basic health regeneration to stay longer in lane.
- can save Clinkz at the very last second in an emergency.
- helps Clinkz dominate the lane by harassing your enemies with Searing Arrows.
- helps against enemies that can spam spells.
- can offset Clinkz's mana expenditure from Searing Arrows.
- helps in early ganking or pushing, as well as harassing enemies in lane. It can be upgraded into a or a , the latter also providing some much needed mana regeneration. It's not unheard of to get both these items. You can therefore get an early Blight Stone, finish a Medallion of Courage, and immediately get a second Blight Stone.
- 's agility and attack speed bonus help Clinkz get kills.
- solves Clinkz's mana problems associated with using Searing Arrows and allows you to silence heroes. It allows Clinkz to gank more effectively and disable enemies' abilities in fights.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which adds more killing capabilities, and helps dispose of heroes with a low health pool more quickly.
- creates Burning Army skeletons when Clinkz breaks Skeleton Walk, greatly improving his teamfight presence.
- is a natural upgrade from Orchid Malevolence, and grants active True Strike and critical damage on top of silence, enhancing Clinkz's ability to shred heroes.
- improves Clinkz's attack damage and Pierce to reliably bring down heroes with evasion.
- counters enemy disables so Clinkz can continue to output damage.
- evasion. provides a massive agility and attack speed bonus as well as
- 's mana break allows Clinkz to quickly burn his target's mana while also dealing bonus damage. The active ability also grants Clinkz a slow to keep targets within range of Burning Army.
- 's critical multiplier massively increases Clinkz's damage output.
- paired up with or may help you catch some of the most elusive heroes in the game. Consider it if your innate mobililty isn't enough.
- is comparable to ; it offers less damage output but provides a stronger disable.
- enables Clinkz to shred through the enemy's armor, and to better protect himself once the active has expired.
- helps keep enemies within range of Burning Army. It also upgrades into for some mobility and extra attributes.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which allows you to chase down heroes while improving all your attributes.
- can enable you to roam more aggressively without fear, and gives good mana regeneration.
- will greatly increase Clinkz's raw damage output, which is useful if you're only looking to take down enemy buildings.
- shuts down Glimmers, Force staffs etc., grants bonus damage, and can heavily help you kill a hero even when his supports are there to help him.
- grants enormous Lifesteal that synergizes nicely with Clinkz's immense damage output, giving him an edge in manfights.
- unlocks Burning Army, multiplying Clinkz's damage output in larger battles and letting him set up large hazard zones.
- is your only option in some games, when other DPS items aren't enough. It should be picked up for True strike and incredible damage, preferrably after a Roshan kill. Paired up with Burning Army and Multishot it can shred both enemy supports and cores.