|Stalks invisibly to ambush lone enemies.|
|As Clinkz loosed his final arrow, the demon Maraxiform ignited the land with hellfire, burning him to the bone. Yet, the heroic bowman did not die. He had slain the demon, and unwittingly earned king-mage Sutherex's reward — Eternal life. Immortalized at the precipice of death, Clinkz now makes advantageous use of his skeletal body. Camouflaged, he walks into hostile lands, forming Death Pacts with wildlife to empower his shots. The demon's inferno burns within his ribs, with which he now rains Fiery Death upon his foes, Searing His Arrows to devastating effect. When backup is needed, Clinkz calls upon a Burning Army of skeletal compatriots, incinerating his foe in flames of their hellfire barrage.|
|Roles:||Carry Escape Pusher|
- The arrows fly at a speed of 1200, and always fly the full distance.
- The speed is not affected by projectile speed increasing effects.
- The cast range and arrows' travel distance is affected by attack range bonuses, but not by cast range bonuses.
- Releases the arrows in 0.4/0.4/0.4/0.4 ( )-second intervals, starting immediately upon channel begin.
- The arrows are released from the tip of the bow, not from Clinkz's center point.
- This results in the first launched arrow being offset slightly towards Clinkz's left side as compared to the following arrows.
- Causes Clinkz to perform instant attacks on enemies hit by the arrows.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They have True Strike, and completely ignore disarms.
- The instant attacks deal no damage, Burning Barrage's damage comes from the ability itself, but still counts as attack damage.
- The arrows based on its current level, but only when Clinkz is still channeling as the instant attacks occur.
- This means if the channeling gets interrupted, the arrows stop applying Burning Arrows on targets they hit.
- The Searing Arrows applied by Burning Barrage do not cost any mana and are applied even if Burning Arrows itself is currently not castable.
- The talent is not applied to Burning Barrage.
- Reduces Clinkz' total outgoing damage by 35% ( ) as the instant attacks occur.
- This means any damage dealt in the same time frame gets reduced as well (e.g. and ).
- The arrows provide 200 radius flying vision around them as they travel.
- The cast range of Searing Arrows is based on the attack range of the caster.
- The cast range can be further increased by other attack range bonuses. However, it is not affected by cast range bonuses.
- The talent increases the cast range to .
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- With the talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Causes Clinkz to perform an instant attack on the chosen target whenever he launches a Searing Arrow.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They do not have True Strike.
- Since it uses the ability's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- Since Searing Arrows affects buildings, the secondary arrows can target buildings as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling abilities upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast abilities, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon launching an attack, or upon reaching the cast point of items and abilities, except for .
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
, the spawn 250 range away from Clinkz to his right and left side, facing the same direction.
- The archers only spawn upon losing the Skeleton Walk buff, no matter how.
- The archers are the same as the ones summoned by and its notes fully apply. See below for their stats.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Burning Army can be cast without having to face towards the targeted area.
- Spawns the archers in the given line one after another, starting immediately upon cast.
- It takes 2 seconds for all archers to spawn.
- The first archer spawns at the initial targeted location. Following archers spawn with 312.5 in between each.
- The archers spawn facing the same direction as Clinkz does as they spawn.
- The archers cannot be controlled. They automatically attack nearby enemy heroes, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- The archers' base and bonus attack damage is periodically set equal to 30% of Clinkz' main and bonus attack damage respectively.
- The attack range of the archers is also periodically set equal to the caster's attack range.
- Skeleton Archers have , based on its current level.
- The archers do not block neutral creep camps.
- The Skeleton Archers' attack damage is not reduced by Damage Block.
- Can be cast without breaking the invisibility of .
- The targeted unit is instantly killed, counting as a regular last hit or deny.
- Despite the description, the bonus health and flat bonus attack damage are based on the target's max health, not current health.
- Increases Clinkz' max health without keeping the current health percentage, then heals him for the same amount.
- When the Death Pact buff expires, Clinkz' max health returns to normal, but his current health is kept, without exceeding his max health.
- Successive casts of Death Pact do not stack, but refresh the duration and update the values.
- The talent does not update an already existing buff.
- With the talent, Death Pact can acquire abilities of neutral creeps.
- Only acquires the ability in the creep's first ability slot, so the following abilities cannot be acquired.
- , , , , , , , and .
- Does not acquire any of the attack class abilities.
- The acquired ability is bound to the Death Pact buff, meaning losing it, or devouring a creep with no abilities removes the acquired ability as well.
- Can only gain abilities from neutral creeps. Other units' abilities cannot be gained. Abilities are gained instantly upon devouring the creep.
- The abilities use the original cast point of the neutral creeps they come from, however, the cast backswing differs depending on the ability acquired (see chart).
- Only acquires the ability in the creep's first ability slot, so the following abilities cannot be acquired.
Neutral Abilities Cast Times
The following are active abilities that can be acquired with, and their cast animations on Clinkz.
|Acquirable Castable Abilities with|
|Neutral Creep Abilities||Cast Point||Clinkz's Cast Backswing|
|Centaur Conqueror – War Stomp||0.4||0.37|
|Dark Troll Summoner – Raise Dead||0.3||0.47|
|Fell Spirit – Vex||0||0.77|
|Giant Wolf – Intimidate||0.2||0.57|
|Harpy Scout – Take Off||0||0.77|
|Harpy Stormcrafter – Chain Lightning||0.3||0.47|
|Hellbear Smasher – Thunder Clap||0.4||0.37|
|Hill Troll – Ensnare||0.3||0.47|
|Hill Troll Priest – Heal||0.5||0.27|
|Mud Golem – Hurl Boulder||0.3||0.47|
|Shard Golem – Hurl Boulder||0.3||0.47|
|Ogre Bruiser – Ogre Smash!||2.7||0|
|Ogre Frostmage – Ice Armor||0.56||0.21|
|Satyr Banisher – Purge||0.2||0.57|
|Satyr Mindstealer – Mana Burn||0.3||0.47|
|Satyr Tormenter – Shockwave||0.5||0.27|
|Warpine Raider – Seed Shot||0.2||0.57|
|Wildwing – Tornado||0.4||0.37|
|Wildwing Ripper – Hurricane||0||0.77|
|+3arrows||20||+125 Attack Range|
|Steal creep abilities||15||+25%Health|
- The attack range talent also affects the cast range of , and the range of .
Main Article: Clinkz/Changelogs
- Reduced max channel time from 1.5/1.9/2.3/2.7 to 1.2/1.6/2/2.4.
- Level 10 left talent changed: +1.75 mana regen ➜ +20 damage.
- Level 10 right talent changed: +12% magic resistance ➜ -3s cooldown.
- Level 15 left talent changed: +30 damage ➜ acquires neutral creep abilities. [ ]
- Level 15 right talent changed: -5s cooldown ➜ +25% target max health as health bonus.
- Level 25 right talent changed: +50/+5% max health as health/attack damage bonus ➜ +25% attack damage as damage.
- Increased attack damage as damage from 60% to 65%.
- Level 20 left talent: +2 arrows increased to +3.
- Reduced agility gain from 2.7 to 2.5.
- Reduced attack range from 625 to 600.
- Increased cast time from 0 to 0.2.
- Increased mana cost from 40/50/60/70 to 40/55/70/85.
- Increased cooldown from 28/24/20/16 to 30/26/22/18.
- Reduced target max health as health bonus from 40%/70%/100% to 30%/55%/80%.
- Reduced cast range from 625 to 600.
- Increased duration from 20 to 30.
- Reduced archers duration from 45 to 30.
- gives Clinkz the basic health regeneration to stay longer in lane.
- can save Clinkz at the very last second in an emergency.
- helps Clinkz dominate the lane by harassing your enemies with Searing Arrows.
- helps against enemies that can spam spells.
- can offset Clinkz's mana expenditure from Searing Arrows.
- helps in early ganking or pushing, as well as harassing enemies in lane. It can be upgraded into a or a , the latter also providing some much needed mana regeneration. It's not unheard of to get both these items. You can therefore get an early Blight Stone, finish a Medallion of Courage, and immediately get a second Blight Stone.
- 's agility and attack speed bonus help Clinkz get kills.
- solves Clinkz's mana problems associated with using Searing Arrows and allows you to silence heroes. It allows Clinkz to gank more effectively and disable enemies' abilities in fights.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which adds more killing capabilities, and helps dispose of heroes with a low health pool more quickly.
- creates Burning Army skeletons when Clinkz breaks Skeleton Walk, greatly improving his teamfight presence.
- is a natural upgrade from Orchid Malevolence, and grants active True Strike and critical damage on top of silence, enhancing Clinkz's ability to shred heroes.
- improves Clinkz's attack damage and Pierce to reliably bring down heroes with evasion.
- counters enemy disables so Clinkz can continue to output damage.
- evasion. provides a massive agility and attack speed bonus as well as
- 's mana break allows Clinkz to quickly burn his target's mana while also dealing bonus damage. The active ability also grants Clinkz a slow to keep targets within range of Burning Army.
- 's critical multiplier massively increases Clinkz's damage output.
- paired up with or may help you catch some of the most elusive heroes in the game. Consider it if your innate mobililty isn't enough.
- is comparable to ; it offers less damage output but provides a stronger disable.
- enables Clinkz to shred through the enemy's armor, and to better protect himself once the active has expired.
- helps keep enemies within range of Burning Army. It also upgrades into for some mobility and extra attributes.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which allows you to chase down heroes while improving all your attributes.
- can enable you to roam more aggressively without fear, and gives good mana regeneration.
- will greatly increase Clinkz's raw damage output, which is useful if you're only looking to take down enemy buildings.
- shuts down Glimmers, Force staffs etc., grants bonus damage, and can heavily help you kill a hero even when his supports are there to help him.
- grants enormous Lifesteal that synergizes nicely with Clinkz's immense damage output, giving him an edge in manfights.
- unlocks Burning Army, multiplying Clinkz's damage output in larger battles and letting him set up large hazard zones.
- is your only option in some games, when other DPS items aren't enough. It should be picked up for incredible damage, preferrably after a Roshan kill. Paired up with Burning Army and Multishot it can shred both enemy supports and cores.
- Bone Fletcher's alternate/fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line ▶️ "Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
- The clinkz's bow has been made by his grandfather's bones.
- The phrase ▶️ "Thy Flesh Consumed." may be referred to the fourth and final episode of Ultimate Doom game, and also to King James version of the Bible "And thou mourne at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed" PROVERBS 5:11.
- Clinkz's phrase ▶️ "Ashes to ashes." is a reference to a common christian saying, popularized by the Book of Common Prayer "[...]we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust;[...]".
Low Violence model