Clinkz, the Bone Fletcher, is a ranged agility hero specializing in ambushing lone enemies due to his high physical damage and incredible speed. Though frail and easy to kill, Skeleton Walk grants Clinkz stealth and haste to escape and re-position himself. This skill is also what makes Clinkz such an incredible ganker. This assassin is also equipped with Death Pact which consumes an enemy unit or creep for bonus health and damage. Searing Arrows provide huge bonus damage, greatly injuring enemies. To aid his assault, Clinkz can summon a Burning Army of fiery bone archers who cut down his foes with powerful arrows.
- The arrows fly at a speed of 1200, and always fly the full distance.
- The speed is not affected by projectile speed increasing effects.
- The cast range and arrows' travel distance is affected by attack range bonuses, but not by cast range bonuses.
- Releases the arrows in 0.5/0.48/0.46/0.45 ( )-second intervals, starting immediately upon channel begin.
- The arrows are released from the tip of the bow, not from Clinkz's center point.
- This results in the first launched arrow being offset slightly towards Clinkz's left side as compared to the following arrows.
- Causes Clinkz to perform instant attacks on enemies within hit by the arrows.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They have True Strike, and completely ignore disarms.
- The arrows always apply the current level of , regardless of whether they are currently castable or not.
- The Searing Arrows applied by Burning Barrage do not cost any mana.
- The talent is not applied to these Searing Arrows.
- The arrows provide 200 radius flying vision around them as they travel.
- The cast range of Searing Arrows is based on the attack range of the caster.
- The cast range can be further increased by other attack range bonuses. However, it is not affected by cast range bonuses.
- The talent increases the cast range to .
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- With the level 25 talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Causes Clinkz to perform an instant attack on the chosen target whenever he launches a Searing Arrow.
- These instant attacks can proc any attack modifiers and on-hit effects normally. They do not have True Strike.
- Since it uses the ability's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- Since Searing Arrows affects buildings, the secondary arrows can target buildings as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling abilities upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast abilities, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon launching an attack, or upon reaching the cast point of items and abilities, except for .
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
, the spawn 250 range away from Clinkz to his right and left side, facing the same direction.
- The archers only spawn upon losing the Skeleton Walk buff, no matter how.
- The archers are the same as the ones summoned by and its notes fully apply. See below for their stats.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Burning Army can be cast without having to face towards the targeted area.
- Spawns the archers in the given line one after another, starting immediately upon cast.
- It takes 2 seconds for all archers to spawn.
- The first archer spawns at the initial targeted location. Following archers spawn with 312.5 in between each.
- The archers spawn facing the same direction as Clinkz does as they spawn.
- The archers cannot be controlled. They automatically attack nearby enemy heroes, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- The archers' base attack damage and bonus attack damage is periodically set equal to Clinkz' main attack damage and bonus attack damage respectively.
- The attack range of the archers is also periodically set equal to the caster's attack range.
- The archers have , based on its current level.
- The archers do not block neutral creep camps.
- The Skeleton Archers' attack damage is not reduced by Damage Block.
- Can be cast without breaking the invisibility of .
- The targeted unit is instantly killed, counting as a regular last hit or deny.
- Despite the description, the bonus health and flat bonus attack damage are based on the target's maximum health, not current health.
- Increases Clinkz' maximum health without keeping the current health percentage, then heals him for the same amount.
- When the Death Pact buff expires, Clinkz' maximum health returns to normal, but his current health is kept, without exceeding his maximum health.
- Successive casts of Death Pact do not stack, but refresh the duration and update the values.
- The talent does not update an already existing buff.
|+3arrows||20||+125 Attack Range|
|+1.75 Mana Regen||10||+12% Magic Resistance|
- Increased attack damage as damage from 60% to 65%.
- Level 20 left talent: +2 arrows increased to +3.
- Reduced agility gain from 2.7 to 2.5.
- Reduced attack range from 625 to 600.
- Increased cast time from 0 to 0.2.
- Increased mana cost from 40/50/60/70 to 40/55/70/85.
- Increased cooldown from 28/24/20/16 to 30/26/22/18.
- Reduced target max health as health bonus from 40%/70%/100% to 30%/55%/80%.
- Reduced cast range from 625 to 600.
- Increased duration from 20 to 30.
- Reduced archers duration from 45 to 30.
- Replaced with .
- Clinkz nimbly attacks with a barrage of arrows. Gains 100% evasion against ranged attackers and dramatically increases attack speed for a short time.
- Cast time: 0
- Attack speed bonus: 90/120/150/180
- Duration: 3/4/5/6
- Mana cost: 70
- Cooldown: 34/30/26/22
- Notes: Does not interrupt channeling abilities on cast. Does not break 's invisibility upon cast.
- Channels for some time, firing several piercing arrows towards the targeted direction to up to distance away, that hit all enemies dealing damage based on Clinkz's attack damage, and applying all his attack modifiers. Applies the current level of Searing Arrows.
- Cast time: 0
- Max channel time: 1.5/1.9/2.3/2.7
- Cast range: 750/800/850/900
- Arrow travel distance: 750/800/850/900
- Arrow width: 200
- Number of Arrows: 3/4/5/6
- Attack damage as damage: 60%
- Mana cost: 40/50/60/70
- Cooldown: 28/24/20/16
- Notes: The cast range and travel distance of the arrows is affected by attack range bonuses, but not by cast range bonuses. Searing Arrows is always applied based on its current level, without costing any extra mana. Breaks 's invisibility upon cast.
- Reduced mana cost from 12 to 10.
- invisibility now breaks again upon casting . still does not break it.
- gives Clinkz the basic health regeneration to stay longer in lane.
- can save Clinkz at the very last second in an emergency.
- helps Clinkz dominate the lane by harassing your enemies with Searing Arrows.
- helps against enemies that can spam spells.
- can offset Clinkz's mana expenditure from Searing Arrows.
- helps in early ganking or pushing, as well as harassing enemies in lane. It can be upgraded into a or a , the latter also providing some much needed mana regeneration. It's not unheard of to get both these items. You can therefore get an early Blight Stone, finish a Medallion of Courage, and immediately get a second Blight Stone.
- 's agility and attack speed bonus help Clinkz get kills.
- solves Clinkz's mana problems associated with using Searing Arrows and allows you to silence heroes. It allows Clinkz to gank more effectively and disable enemies' abilities in fights.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which adds more killing capabilities, and helps dispose of heroes with a low health pool more quickly.
- creates Burning Army skeletons when Clinkz breaks Skeleton Walk, greatly improving his teamfight presence.
- is a natural upgrade from Orchid Malevolence, and grants active True Strike and critical damage on top of silence, enhancing Clinkz's ability to shred heroes.
- improves Clinkz's attack damage and Pierce to reliably bring down heroes with evasion.
- counters enemy disables so Clinkz can continue to output damage.
- evasion. provides a massive agility and attack speed bonus as well as
- 's mana break allows Clinkz to quickly burn his target's mana while also dealing bonus damage. The active ability also grants Clinkz a slow to keep targets within range of Burning Army.
- 's critical multiplier massively increases Clinkz's damage output.
- paired up with or may help you catch some of the most elusive heroes in the game. Consider it if your innate mobililty isn't enough.
- is comparable to ; it offers less damage output but provides a stronger disable.
- enables Clinkz to shred through the enemy's armor, and to better protect himself once the active has expired.
- helps keep enemies within range of Burning Army. It also upgrades into for some mobility and extra attributes.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which allows you to chase down heroes while improving all your attributes.
- can enable you to roam more aggressively without fear, and gives good mana regeneration.
- will greatly increase Clinkz's raw damage output, which is useful if you're only looking to take down enemy buildings.
- shuts down Glimmers, Force staffs etc., grants bonus damage, and can heavily help you kill a hero even when his supports are there to help him.
- grants enormous Lifesteal that synergizes nicely with Clinkz's immense damage output, giving him an edge in manfights.
- unlocks Burning Army, multiplying Clinkz's damage output in larger battles and letting him set up large hazard zones.
- is your only option in some games, when other DPS items aren't enough. It should be picked up for incredible damage, preferrably after a Roshan kill. Paired up with Burning Army and Multishot it can shred both enemy supports and cores.
|Roles:||Carry Escape Pusher|
|Playstyle:||As Clinkz loosed his final arrow, the demon Maraxiform ignited the land with hellfire, burning him to the bone. Yet, the heroic bowman did not die. He had slain the demon, and unwittingly earned king-mage Sutherex's reward: Eternal life. Immortalized at the precipice of death, Clinkz now makes advantageous use of his skeletal body. Camouflaged, he walks into hostile lands, forming Death Pacts with wildlife to empower his shots. The demon's inferno burns within his ribs, with which he now lights Searing Arrows to devastating effect. When backup is needed, Clinkz calls upon a Burning Army of skeletal archers, incinerating his foes in the flames of their hellfire barrage.|
- Bone Fletcher's alternate/fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line ▶️ "Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
- The clinkz's bow has been made by his grandfather's bones.
- The phrase ▶️ "Thy Flesh Consumed." may be referred to the fourth and final episode of Ultimate Doom game, and also to King James version of the Bible "And thou mourne at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed" PROVERBS 5:11.
- Clinkz's phrase ▶️ "Ashes to ashes." is a reference to a common christian saying, popularized by the Book of Common Prayer "[...]we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust;[...]".
Low Violence model