Illus. Lius Lasahido
The hunt is a sacred thing, and to be asked to lead it is a great honor. These centaurs claim to be the finest hunters of the Marrowfell Tribe. We shall see if any of them are worthy to claim the Horn of the Alpha.
— Bradwarden, the Centaur Warrunner
|Artifacts||Great Belt of Omexe|
|Cosmetics||Gloried Horn of Druud|
Bradwarden is the champion of the centaur race, having won his honor by killing every challenger in the arena of Omexe. Awarded the prestigious Great Belt of Omexe for his feat, Bradwarden commands respect, and fellow centaurs rally to join in him combat. Like other centaurs, Bradwarden believes combat to be the ultimate art form, likening swings of his blade to singing. He has accumulated at least a hundred victories in the arena, as evidenced by his Bloodrage Axe, taken from a vanquished warrior. As part of his duties, Bradwarden protects the Gloried Horn of Druud, a sacred relic that calls all centaurs to battle.
When he dies, Bradwarden wishes to be buried in the grounds of Omexe.
- He appears to have an admiration for Magnus, praising his honor.
- He dislikes creatures with fewer legs, preferring the company of other four-legged beings, even if they are not centaurs.
- He shares a background with Disruptor, who is also from Druud.
Friendships and Rivalries
Allies meeting Centaur Warrunner
- ▶️ Join me in battle.
- ▶️ ▶️ Come Centaur! Crush them beneath your hooves!
- ▶️ ▶️ Nice belt. What does it do?
- ▶️ ▶️ Centaur, you should really climb a tree sometime, you don't know what you're missing
- ▶️ ▶️ Come Centaur, our horns shall run them through.
- ▶️ Come Centaur, our horns shall run them through.
- ▶️ ▶️ Come Centaur, this lane will run red.
- ▶️ Come Centaur, this lane will run red.
- ▶️ We will win this battle, Centaur.
Enemies killing Centaur Warrunner
- ▶️ Pick on somebody your own size!
- ▶️ I'll take your hoof for a trophy.
- ▶️ ▶️ There's no room for two half-man, half-animal warriors!
- ▶️ ▶️ Warrunner, you were only champion of your arena because you never fought me.
- ▶️ I do not think you're having fun, man-horse!
Spell CardIn battle, as in life; there are moments where you are forced to choose between greatness and security.— Warrunner, Fearless Warrior
Spell CardAny centaur worth his skinning knife can kill a Hellbear. The real trick is doing it without getting scarred.— Bradwarden remains unimpressed
Spell CardAnything is killable. The only question is if you can live long enough to spot its weakness.— Warrunner speaks to the hunters of Marrowfell
Spring the Trap
Spell CardThere are no words to describe the anticipation you feel the moment before you descend on your prey.— Warrunner, Leader of the Hunt
Poised to Strike
Spell CardCourage is not what makes a hunter great. It's patience.— Warrunner speaks to the hunters of Marrowfell
The Omexe Arena
Improvement CardThe Omexe Arena is where I made a name for myself. I was its champion, and no one was my equal.— Bradwarden reflects on his glory days
- ▶️ Lets see how tough you Centaurs really are...
- ▶️ Alright Bradwarden... if we're to fight together we do it on my terms...
- ▶️ When this is over we have unfinished business, Warrunner....
- ▶️ I never thought I'd be fighting side by side with centaurs...
- Stampede description.
- Centaur Warrunner response: ▶️ My blade sings.
- Bloodrage Axe description.
- Gloried Horn of Druud description.
- Warrunner response: ▶️ Bury me in the grounds of Omexe.
- Centaur Warrunner response: ▶️ It was an honor to kill the great Magnus.
- Centaur Warrunner response: ▶️ Enchantress, what a sight you are, after all these freaks.
- Centaur Warrunner response: ▶️ Ah, we four-legged travelers must stick together.
- Centaur Warrunner response: ▶️ We are a long way from Druud, Disruptor.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ I've seen how the Marrowfell Hunters fight... hopfully you can match their ferocity.