Centaur Conqueror is a neutral creep found in:
- The stomp first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The centaur only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Reduced cooldown from 20 to 12.
- Reduced experience bounty from 95XP to 90XP.
- Reduced cast time from 0.5 to 0.4.
- Reduced mana cost from 100 to 50.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- The centaur camps in the large neutral creep camps now spawns 2 . [ ]
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot.
- Increased attack speed bonus from 10 to 15.
- Reworked neutral creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Increased cooldown to 20.
- No longer ressurects.
- Fixed texture on weapon.
- Updated ability effects.
- Added .
- The Centaur Conqueror's powerful hooves stomp the ground, stunning and damaging nearby enemies. Heroes recover more quickly.
- Radius: 250
- Damage: 25
- Hero stun duration: 2
- Non-Hero stun duration: 3
- Added .
- The seasoned Centaur Conqueror attacks more quickly and inspires nearby allies to follow suit.
- Radius: 1200
- Attack speed bonus: 15
- Aura linger duration: 0.5