- This ability got removed and replaced by 7.29 gameplay patch. in the
- Successive hits with Incapacitating Bite on the same target do not stack, only the debuff gets refreshed.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.29 gameplay patch. in the
to be unlocked.
- This ability is not available in Ability Draft, due to its reliance on a non-ultimate ability, which are limited to one ability slot.
- Needs charges to do anything. When cast while having no charges left, it does nothing but expend mana and go on cooldown.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1200.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
- Deals 37.5 damage in 0.5-second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after placing the debuff, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 187.5 damage to the target (before reductions).