|Heroes:|| Legion Commander|
Led by Tresdin, the Bronze Legion attempted to hold off the Red Mist army at Roseleaf. Details are scarce, save for hints that Tresdin made poor decisions and may have initiated the fight, resulting in disaster for the Bronze Legion. After the battle, the Bullsnake Flag was found at the site by Mireska, which may be legion's emblem.
When Stonehall came under attack by the Underlord and his Abyssal Horde, the Bronze Legion was the only division near enough to come to the city's aid. Although Tresdin was able to drive back the demonic invaders, the Bronze Legion was largely destroyed in the battle.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ People once feared the Bronze Legion… we will make them fear again…
- Legion Commander biography.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ You reaped what you sowed in Roseleaf, Tresdin... you will get no sympathy from me.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I found this in what was left of Roseleaf. The Bronze Legion thought they were going to fend off the Red Mist Horde. They weren't ready for what awaited them.
- Artifact Card: Stonehall Elite