Main Article: Runes
- The initial runes spawning at the 0:00 minute mark give a fixed amount of 40 gold to each player.
- Following Bounty Runes grant a base amount of 36, plus 9 extra gold for every 5 minutes past.
- When a Bounty Rune, it grants gold based on the time at which it is activated, not bottled.
- Using a stored Bounty Rune with Bottle only grant 2 charges.
- Grants reliable gold to each player of the team that picks it up.
- An over-head text shows how much gold was given exactly. This number is not visible to enemies.
- When gaining gold from a Bounty Rune, a small golden particle effect briefly bursts from the player, visible to everyone.
- In Turbo Mode, the gold given by Bounty Runes is doubled. (despite the notification message showing standard values)