Main Article: Runes
- Bounty Rune
- Initially at the 0:00 minute mark, all rune spots spawn Bounty Runes, including the rune spots in the river.
- After this, Bounty Runes spawn every 3rd minute mark (3:00, 6:00, 9:00, etc.) at the dedicated rune spots within the jungles of each team.
- Bounty Runes never despawn. If they are not picked up before the next ones spawn, the new runes spawn next to the old ones.
- may dig up a Bounty Rune as one of its rewards.
- spawns a Bounty Rune after its channel time.
- Following Bounty Runes grant a base amount of 36 , plus 9 extra gold for every 5 minutes past.
- When a Bounty Rune, it grants gold based on the time at which it is activated, not bottled.
- Using a stored Bounty Rune with Bottle only grant 2 charges.
- Grants reliable gold to each player of the team that picks it up.
- An over-head text shows how much gold was given exactly. This number is not visible to enemies.
- When gaining gold from a Bounty Rune, a small golden particle effect briefly bursts from the player, visible to everyone.
- In Turbo Mode, the gold given by Bounty Runes is doubled. (despite the notification message showing standard values)