Cast Range: Global
Min Targeting Distance to Building: 70
Max Targeting Distance to Building: 575
Channel Time: 3
Town Portal Scroll Cooldown Increase: 10
- This ability was removed in the 7.25 gameplay patch.
- Double clicking the item while being at least 1500 range away from the team's fountain, automatically targets the fountain's location.
- On level 1, can target allied non-hero units and buildings. On level 2, can additionally target allied heroes.
- When targeting far away from buildings, it teleports to the closest building, 575 range away from it.
- Disjoints projectiles upon teleporting.
- Units can be directly targeted. The effect then chases the unit. Buildings cannot be directly targeted, the ground is targeted instead.
- The targeted unit's priority is lowered, meaning it is attacked as the last auto attack target by other units.
- During the channeling, the teleport destination is marked with a visual effect in the same color as the player and a sound is played.
- Both are visible and audible to everyone. The visual effect is also visible on teleporting invisible enemies.
- Also marks the point on the minimap for allies. The mark is in the player's color and lasts as long as the channeling does.
- Provides 200 range flying vision at the destination point for the whole channel duration, even if cancelled. The vision lingers for 1 second.
- When the target unit dies or changes ownership during the channeling, the teleport gets cancelled, wasting the cooldown and mana cost.
- Since buildings are not directly targeted, the destruction of the building, or loss of the Outpost does not cancel the teleport.
- Does not share cooldown with
- However, when teleporting with Boots of Travel, Town Portal Scroll gets 10 seconds added to its current cooldown (even when off cooldown).