- Acquiring now automatically sells all in the hero's inventory, and then grants them 1 free Town Portal Scroll.
- Notes: This only happens once upon initially equipping the item. Re-equipping it does not repeat these effects. Works for as well.
- Changed movement speed bonus from 38%/44% to a flat 110/130.
- Increased movement speed bonus from 32%/35% to 38%/44%.
- Removed .
- Now upgrades the
ability of while equipped.
- Reduces cooldown from 80 to 40.
- Can now target units.
- No longer consumes a charge.
- Increased building prioritization radius from 700 to 900.
- Increased building prioritization radius from 325 to 700.
- Reduced cooldown from 60 to 50.
- Added an option to require a stop or halt command in order to cancel .
- Increased movement speed bonus from 95 to 100.
- Increased 2200 to 2000 (total cost increases from 2700 to 2500 ). cost from
- Added double-click support for Teleport (targets the team's fountain).
- No longer disables the teleport target during the channeling.
- This means that a targeted tower continues attacking and other targeted units continue with any of their orders.
- The targeted unit still has low attack priority as before (means it is attacked last by enemy creeps).
- visual effects are now colored in the player's color (visible to allies only).
- now notifies allies with a ping on the minimap when starting to teleport to a unit.
- Fixed being able to target .
- now shares cooldown with .
- Increased movement speed bonus from 85 to 90.
- Increased cooldown from 40 to 60.
- Increased 2000 to 2300 (total cost increases from 2500 to 2800 ). cost from
- now has a 150 mana cost.
- Increased cooldown from 30 to 40.
- Reworked recipe.
- Recipe: 500 ), (500 ), (1500 ) (
- Movement speed bonus: 100
- Total cost: 2500
- Recipe: 500 ), (1500 ), (1500 ) (
- Movement speed bonus: 100
- Total cost: 3500
- Now has 3 second channeling, instead of 4 second cast time.
- Can now be targeted on the ground or through the minimap (automatically targets the closest valid target towards the targeted point).
- Can now target any allied unit, instead of only buildings.
- Can now target invulnerable units.
- Fixed not going on cooldown when used.
- Reduced cooldown from 120 to 30.
- (Happened between 5.11 and 5.31).
- Reduced cooldown from 180 to 120.
- Updated icon.
- Movement speed bonuses from , and do not stack.
tpin the item search now highlights and .
- Updated the teleport particle to remove an unused "label" particle.
- Updated teleport effects.
- Fixed a bug with cast preview incorrectly highlighting dead units.
- Fixed a bug with when moved into the backpack during casting.
- Teleport destination effects now show a visual indicator of the teleporting hero.
- Update 2
- Fixed item not showing the visual indicator when teleporting.
now works like a when teleporting to a building.
- This means the teleport can be targeted at an area around a building.
- If the building dies during the teleport, it no longer get canceled.
- The teleport channel time and behavior upon targeting units are unchanged.
- Added a new targeting effect while having the Teleport ability selected.
- Fixed lore text not carrying over from after upgrading to .
- Fixed some minor targeting behavior inconsistencies with .
- Alt+ Left Click on item with levels now displays the item with its current level.
- Fixed ability interactions between and abilities that swap index (i.e. ).
- Added support for player color on .
- Fixed the UI for upgrading .
- Update 2
- Fixed Teleport Requires Hold/Stop settings. not respecting the
- Fixed not working on .
- Canceling to will now properly remove the teleport minimap icon.
- Fixed being unable to to .
- Fixed being able to see enemy heroes Fog of War. away if the particle box clipped out of the
- Fixed not playing the proper audio upon teleport completion.
- Fixed being able to to .
- Now draws an incoming teleport effect.
- Now teleports to the creep's location when cast, not to its location when the channel finishes.
- can now dodge incoming projectiles.
- now shows indicators on the minimap to the team.
- Fixed to actually teleport, they were previously interpolated.