|Boots of Travel|
|Winged boots that grant omnipresence.|
2500 ( )
- Upgrading the item improves the passive Teleport upgrade. Can be upgraded only once.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2500/4500 .
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots or items based on Boots of Speed do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Holding Alt causes an icon to appear below every allied heroes' portrait below the top bar of the HUD, showing the allies' teleport status.
- The icon shows their current cooldown on their teleport. If the ally has no teleport item, no icon appears. If it is in the backpack, it appears grey.
- The display prioritizes Boots of Travel over and over level 1. It does not show other teleport abilities.
Town Portal Scroll Cooldown: 40/30
- On level 1, allows targeting allied non-hero units. On level 2, additionally allows targeting allied heroes.
- Treats the creep-heroes as creeps. as a hero. Treats other
- Upon initially equipping the item, automatically sells all currently owned in the dedicated slot
- Along with his , Boots of Travel gives Arc Warden presence in two lanes, and helps him farm more quickly.
- Tinker needs to teleport to regenerate his mana a lot, Boots of Travel will allow him to save 100 on throughout the game and be able to teleport onto creeps, and later with the upgraded version on allies.
Heroes with high split pushing potential should always consider Boots of Travel.
- Boots of Travels is useful on all heroes during the late game, where it is needed to make desperate pushes or defenses, especially if one or both teams are dead or away from their bases.
- Consider using to prevent creeps from dying so Boots of Travel can complete channeling of Teleport.
Level 1 icon when Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III is equipped
Main Article: Boots of Travel/Changelogs
- Acquiring now automatically sells all in the hero's inventory, and then grants them 1 free Town Portal Scroll.
- Notes: This only happens once upon initially equipping the item. Re-equipping it does not repeat these effects. Works for as well.
- Changed movement speed bonus from 38%/44% to a flat 110/130.