|Book of the Dead|
|A record of the final reckoning. With one page torn out.|
Neutral Drop Only
- Books of the Dead are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 600 health, 3 health regen, 360 mana, 1.5 mana regen and 30 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 600 health, 3 health regen, 360 mana and 1.5 mana regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 600 health, 3 health regen, 360 mana, 1.5 mana regen and 30 attack damage.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- The summons always spawn in front of the caster.
- Recasting this with the same Book of the Dead replaces the summons from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- However, recasting it with a second Book of the Dead (stolen from the enemy or copied by a ) creates new summons.
- The summons cannot be targeted by
, and the warrior cannot be targeted by .
- However, they can be targeted by other converting or instantly killing spells like or .
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Effectively increases the warrior's attack damage by 15/20/25 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Works against allied units when attacking them.
- Fully stacks with other sources of Mana Break.
- Available for level 3 Necronomicon Archers only.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- Purge first applies the dispel, then the slow.
- The slow decreases in 0.8 second intervals, so it slows for 100%/80%/60%/40%/20%, going one step down every 0.8 seconds.
- Can be cast on and fully affect invulnerable units.
See also: Necronomicon#Recommended Heroes
- Best shared to heroes reliant on summons such as or and to heroes who are great on pushing such as or .
Main Article: Book of the Dead/Changelogs
- Increased summons attack damage bonus from 50% to 75%.
- Reduced cooldown from 90 to 80.
- Increased summons health bonus from 50% to 100%.