|The Bloodstone's bright ruby color is unmistakable on the battlefield, as the owner seems to have infinite vitality and spirit.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 425 health, 617 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 8% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 425 health, 617 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 8% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 425 health, 617 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 8% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- Bloodstone cannot be put into the backpack.
- For -based items:
- Interrupts the caster's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks the caster's mana once upon cast, and grants health regen accordingly.
- This means the health regeneration value does not update after cast, and stays the same throughout the entire duration.
- Recasting Bloodpact refreshes the duration, without updating health regen value.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it restores 1.5% of max mana as health in 0.1 second intervals.
- When having multiple Bloodstones, the one in the higher inventory slot gains charges.
- The top left inventory slot has the highest priority, the bottom right one the lowest.
- The effects of Bloodstone charges from all Bloodstones a hero owns fully stack.
- Gains a charge whenever an enemy hero dies (including Reincarnation) within the radius, or whenever the owner makes a kill from any distance.
- When multiple heroes in a team have Bloodstones, each hero can gain a charge from the same enemy death.
- Each charge can regenerate up to 12 mana in one minute.
- The Bloodstone loses 3 charges upon dying. Cannot go below 0 charges.
- Charges are not lost when the carrier dies with Reincarnation.
Core:, , .
Situational:, , , , , , .
Bloodstone is a niche item, generally only purchased by heroes who require intense mana regeneration, and prefer the bonus raw HP and mana instead of another item with a different active ability and weaker, but comparable regeneration bonuses.
- 's ultimate drains mana at a fixed rate based on a percentage of his total mana pool, and every spell he casts gives one attack an AoE splash, making a source of constant mana regeneration key in allowing him to farm and fight constantly.
- has a powerful AoE ultimate, able to deal out constant magical damage around him, with his only limitation being his mana and his relative fragility.
- benefits from Bloodstone in order to fuel his Chakrams, as they are his only source of a disable in the form of a small slowing aura which can cost up to 30 mana a second to run. Additionally, Bloodstone ensures that he will always have mana to cast Timberchain to escape unfavorable fights, and the extra HP synergizes well with the large amount of armor his passive ability provides.
- will often purchase Bloodstone in order to support his ability to Rearm his spells and items, as he can quickly run out of mana simply by casting his spells, rearming, and repeating.
- can easily gain kills (and thus Bloodstone charges) from very far away, and a large source of mana regen allows him to use his mana-expensive spells to farm. It also provides great health sustain with the spell lifesteal, since Zeus almost exclusively deals spell damage.
- gains bonus movement speed and attack speed from casting her spells, making a strong source of regeneration key for farming the jungle efficiently.
- Most heroes who want to build Bloodstone can take advantage of the ability to Disassemble to complete the Soul Booster.
- Use Bloodpact should enemies try finishing you off with their powerful abilities such as , , or .
- Reworked recipe and stats.
Total cost: 5250
Intelligence bonus: 16
Health bonus: 425
Mana bonus: 425
Magic resistance bonus: 10%
Spell damage bonus: 8%
Mana regen amplification bonus: 100%
Spell lifesteal amplification bonus: 30%