Yurnero’s mask has been cleaved in two, awakening the ancient souls that once laid dormant inside it. These spirits have become one with Yurnero, giving him both the wisdom and fury of his ancestors. This symbiotic relationship has transformed the Juggernaut into something new and terrifying... a celestial force of nature.
|Bladeform Legacy Bundle|
Call of the Bladeform Legacy
Bladeform Legacy Emoticon
1 When Origins style is selected, Juggernaut uses default loadout animations.
2 Requires at least 380 movement speed to trigger.
3 Modified by Fireborn Odachi and aggressive stances.
4 Run, critical, and attack animations work with Fireborn Odachi, Kinetic: Bladekeeper's Blade Dance, and Sword of the Bladeform Aesthete.
5 Effects work with Fireborn Odachi, Kinetic: Bladekeeper's Omnislash, and Serrakura.
6 Triggered by kills with critical attacks, , and Killing Sprees or higher. Internally classified as a taunt, but does not overlap with equipped taunts.
7 A border around the kill mark appears if two or more enemies are killed with at once. The border is a bisected tetragon/trisected hexagon/quadrisected tetragon/pentasected pentagon for 2/3/4/5 kills.
8 Requires ten or more kills on Rune of the Bladeform Legacy's counter. If the gem is removed, the style and overhead counter effect will be lost.
|Altered Voice Responses||Juggernaut Responses|
|Accompanying Voice Pack|
Icons before March 17, 2017
- This item was made as a result of Arcana vote in The International 2016 Battle Pass. winning the
- The gem and Origins style was added one day after release, in response to community feedback over the item's color scheme.
- Juggernaut's new responses against , and and as an ally of , , and are references to "The Play" from TI2.
- Updated Bladeform Legacy model.
- Fixed Call of the Bladeform Legacy move responses not being split up into default and low-health responses.
- Fixed saying his arcana lines even when Bladeform Legacy is not equipped.
- Fixed other voice over issues that went live with yesterday's patch.
- Fixed Origins style hero icons for pre-game and the button.
- Fixed a couple of animation issues with the Fireborn Odachi and the Bladeform Legacy.
- The alternate styles of the Bladeform Legacy can now be demoed directly from the launch page accessed through the tab on the front page.
- A small particle fix to the kill counter visual.