This article is about the in-game item. For the professional player, Wang "Banana" Jiao, see Banana (Player).
- A tree had a 5% chance to drop 2 to 5 Bananas upon getting destroyed.
- The drop chance was determined by true random distribution, so it was possible for bananas to not drop (within 100 trees, or to drop by e.g. 3 trees in a row).
- Could be dropped by any tree, including those created from planted trees (e.g. ).
- However, the tree has to be destroyed in order for the item to drop. Planted trees do not drop bananas upon expiring.
- Dropped Bananas do not expire, they could be picked up later on as well.
- Bananas could be sold but did not yield any gold.
- Interrupted the caster's channeling abilities on cast.
- Drops the banana peel 35 range behind the caster's location. The peel is visible to everyone.
- The banana peel is permanent until stepped on by an enemy unit, whereupon it disappeared.
- Once an enemy unit came within 100 range of a peel, it will be stunned and moved around randomly for 1 second.
- Units were moved at a speed of 400, which resulted in a total possible distance of 400.
- The unit slides towards a random direction. While sliding, the direction can be changed randomly 4 times.
- While sliding, a unit could not be affected by another banana peel.
- Destroys trees within a 100 radius around the unit while sliding.
- The peel provides 150 radius flying vision around it until an enemy slipped on it.
- This item was an early hint to 7.00. 's release. This is further proven by the item's removal on the same patch as Monkey King was released, on
- The banana model is also used for Taunt: Bananadancer. 's
Main Article: Banana/Changelogs