Attack immunity is a mechanic that makes the unit untargetable by basic attacks. An attack immune unit can neither be targeted, nor harmed or affected by already launched projectiles. Attacks which are mid-animation get canceled.
Instant attacks may target attack immune units if they are ranged instant attacks, but will have no effect when the unit is still attack immune on impact. Instant melee attacks cannot target attack immune units.
Sources of attack immunity
- Added to , using attack immunity.
- no longer grants attack immunity.
- Added to , granting attack immunity.
- Attack immunity now blocks in-flight attack projectiles fully, including any attack modifier. [ ]
- Added , with using attack immunity.