|Forged in the depths of the nether reaches, this hellish mail provides an army with increased armor and attack speed.|
5125 ( )
- Together with the aura, one Assault Cuirass grants a total of 15 armor and 60 attack speed to the owner.
Allies Attack Speed Bonus: 30
Allies Armor Bonus: 5
Enemy Armor Reduction: 5
Aura Linger Duration: 0.5
- Multiple instances of Assault Aura do not stack.
- Fully stacks with other sources of armor, including and its other upgrades.
- Fully stacks with other sources of attack speed.
- A unit can be affected by the positive and the negative aura at the same time.
- The aura's buff and debuff linger for 0.5 seconds.
- The status debuff icon on enemies only shows up when the affected unit has vision over the source.
- However, the armor reduction in the HUD is always visible.
- Both the positive and the negative aura affect buildings.
Heroes who may include a Assault Cuirass in their build situationally:
- The Assault Aura is a great tool for pushing enemy towers, as it provides reliable attack speed and armor. In addition to that, it also reduces the nearby structure and enemies' armor which can help the nearby ally heroes take them down.
- The Attack Speed aura works on illusions, but the armor aura does not.
- The aura is also good for controlled units especially with low base attack time like Necronomicons and for the bonus armor and armor reduction of the enemy.
Main Article: Assault Cuirass/Changelogs