- The damage from Poison Attack is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- Successive attacks with Spider Queen's Band do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- When a melee and a ranged hero with Spider Queen's Band attack one target, the slow of the first applied debuff is used and refreshed.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 1 instances for Heroes and 5 for Creeps.
- Can deal up to 8/40 (Hero/Non-Hero Units) damage (before reductions).
- The damage over time is lethal.
- This item's icon was given to after it was removed.
Main Article: Assassin's Blade/Changelogs