|An exquisite piece commissioned by a paranoid monarch who choked on a piece of fruit long before the item saw its intended use.|
Neutral Drop Only
- Arcanist's Armors are fully sharable.
- The item's own bonuses are bound to the aura, and not the item itself. This means the passive armor and magic resistance work for the wielder only when they are affected by the aura.
- This also leads to the self bonus to stack additively with the aura's bonus, rather than multiplicatively.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases all heroes' total magic resistance to 55%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Interrupts the user's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Adds a second temporary aura, that affects all allies within the same radius as the main aura, and lingers for the same duration.
- Despite the item description, damage is only returned, not reflected. Does not reduce incoming damage for the affected allies.
- Returns the same damage type as received.
- Returns incoming damage before all manipulations. However, damage manipulation on the enemy still affects the damage normally.
- Returned physical damage is affected by damage block as well.
- The returned damage is always dealt right after the incoming damage.
- Returned damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Fully ignores self-inflicted damage, and damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Returns damage back to the source. This means damage done by summons is returned back to the summons, not to their owner.
- Returned damage cannot be amplified with outgoing spell damage amplification and cannot spell lifesteal.
- Can be amplified by incoming spell damage amplification.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 40%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- This item's internal name is "Force Field".
- Arcanist's Armor cast.png
Mega Shield cast
Main Article: Arcanist's Armor/Changelogs