|Magi equipped with these boots are valued in battle.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Support heroes generally need Arcane Boots to supplement their team's mana.
- Nuker heroes that rely heavily on their abilities can use Arcane Boots to replenish their own mana.
- Some initiator heroes need Arcane Boots so they have enough mana to use their initiation abilities twice with
- Some heroes need Arcane Boots to stay mobile by using their abilities more often.
- must have Arcane Boots in order to lay as many mines as possible.
- is not extremely reliant on mana after the early game, but Arcane Boots gives him the most utility for his team, and can be built into later for more survivability.
- If the player drops items which provides a large amount of mana (e.g. or ), then uses Arcane Boots, and then picks up the dropped items again, the player will overall gain far more than 160 mana. This is because upon dropping the mana granting items, the player's maximum mana drops while the current mana percentage stays the same, but Arcane Boots still gives the full amount. After picking up the items again, its maximum mana raises, and its current mana percentage stays the same.
- Using Replenish Mana every time it is off cooldown is equivalent to 2.91 mana per second.
- Arcane Boots was originally created as Arcane Ring, being built out of recipe. Its recipe got changed and its theme reworked into Arcane Boots in the 6.68 gameplay patch.
, , and a
- 's appearance is designed after this as well, sharing aesthetics with Arcane Boots.
Main Article: Arcane Boots/Changelogs