|A revitalizing tool to help bear the weight of arcane expenditure.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the maximum distance.
- When point-targeted beyond the maximum blink distance, it blinks using the 960 range penalty distance, towards the targeted direction instead of maximum distance.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- The buff reduces the cast time and mana cost, and increases debuff durations of unit abilities. Item abilities are unaffected.
- Damage greater than from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts the item on a 3 second cooldown.
- Shares cooldown with
- Does not share cooldown with .
Heroes whose abilities have long cast point considers Arcane Blink as a situational or core item:
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
- damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown. 's barrier blocks
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by .
Main Article: Arcane Blink/Changelogs