|A revitalizing tool to help bear the weight of arcane expenditure.|
6800 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 300 mana and 1.25 mana regen.
- For agility heroes, it grants 300 mana and 1.25 mana regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 300 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 25 attack damage.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range, using the penalty distance, towards the targeted direction instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- The buff reduces the cast time and cooldown of unit abilities. Item abilities are unaffected.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of cooldown reduction.
- Damage greater than
from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown.
- Since it is a cooldown and not actually disabled, it can be refreshed with , and .
- However, this cooldown is not affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions.
- Does not get disabled by damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Shares cooldown with
, , and .
- Does not share cooldown with .
- Improves the cast point of without needing for setting up, and also improves the cooldown of .
- Casting cast point of , so that Enigma can cast the ability before Black Hole for more damage output. before casting reduces its long cooldown considerably. Not to mention it also reduces the
- talent, using before casting the ability reduces the cooldown to almost zero. It helps Riki to be even more elusive before and after using Tricks of the Trade. is Riki's bread and butter ability. With the cooldown reduction
- is a situational/core item on Puck. 's cooldown reduction helps Puck to be more elusive and unpredictable in teamfights.
- Improves cast point of .
- Improves cast point of which helps him to spam his abilities more often.
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
- damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown. 's barrier blocks
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by .
- Arcane Blink blink.png
Using Arcane Blink
- Arcane Blink trail.png
The trail left after Arcane Blink
Main Article: Arcane Blink/Changelogs