This page is about the old item. For the current unit, see Courier.
- The Courier always walks to a spot about 400 range in front of the shop keeper, slightly to its right side.
- Even when the Secret Shop on the enemy side of the map is closer, the Courier still chooses the secret shop on its team's side of the map.
- The courier walks as close as possible to the shop keeper.
- When the Courier has no items in its inventory, it stands still for a split second when casting this and then continues doing what it was doing previously.
- The Courier walks to the same spot as with . But the items are already put into the stash when 700 range away from the shop.
- When the player has no items in its stash, it gives the
No Items To Retrieve From Stasherror message and does not interrupt the Courier.
- Retrieves the items from the stash when getting within 700 range of the shop keeper. When the items are retrieved, the Courier stops.
- When the Courier has no items in its inventory to transfer, it stands still for a split second when casting this and then continues doing what it was doing previously.
- After delivering the items, the courier automatically gets the order.
- When the hero dies before the transfer finishes, the Courier returns to the Fountain and automatically puts that player's items into their stash.