Ancient Black Dragon
|Ancient Black Dragon|
|Ancient Neutral Creep|
Ancient Black Dragon is a neutral creep found in:
- Deals 42.5 damage in 0.5 second intervals, immediately upon cast, resulting in 21 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 892.5 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Multiple instances of Fireball on the same area stack, with each cast dealing damage to units within range.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted area for its duration. The vision does not linger.
- As a neutral unit:
- The dragon never uses this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Rescaled attack damage from 48-81 to 62-68.
- Reduced magic resistance from 50% to 30%.
- Increased base attack time from 1.5 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 135.
- Reduced attack point from 0.94 to 0.5.
- Reduced attack backswing from 0.56 to 0.5.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Reduced gold bounty from 108‒137 to 78‒82.
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Increased mana cost from 100 to 200.
- Increased armor from 3 to 4.
- Reduced magic resistance from 70% to 50%.
- Increased cooldown from 10 to 15.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- No longer has spell immunity.
- Increased magic resistance from 0% to 70%.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Changed ability order from / / to / / .
- Unit now has 500 mana.
- Changed attack damage type from Chaos to Hero.
- Reduced armorfrom 4 to 3.
- Increased armor bonus from 2 to 3.
- Added new ability.
- The Black Dragon hurls a fire blast on the ground, igniting the area for some time. Enemies caught in the fire take damage per second.
- Cast range: 1000
- Cast point: 0.3
- Radius: 300
- Damage per second: 85
- Damage interval: 0.5
- Duration: 10
- Mana cost: 100
- Cooldown: 10
- Notes: Provides flying vision over the area for its duration.
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Updated model and texture.
- Updated default unit model.
- Implemented ability.