Alpha Wolf is a neutral creep found in:
The cruel Alpha Wolf attacks his enemy's unprotected vitals at every opportunity, inflicting critical damage.
Proc Chance: 20%
Critical Damage: 200%
Red critical numbers are before illusion and armor reduction.
modifier_alpha_wolf_critical_strike: Undispellable. Persists death.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 20%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack (e.g. with Doom after devouring the wolf and having a crit item).
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
The Alpha Wolf's ruthless attacks do extra damage. His commanding presence inspires nearby allies to attack ruthlessly as well.
Attack Damage Bonus: 30%
Aura Linger Duration: 0.5
modifier_alpha_wolf_command_aura: Undispellable. Persists death. modifier_alpha_wolf_command_aura_bonus: Undispellable. Persists death.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Fully stacks with other attack damage increasing auras.
- Increased unit level from 4 to 5.
- Increased gold bounty from 27‒32 to 30‒36.
- Reduced gold bounty from 30‒36 to 27‒32.
- Reduced experience bounty from 70XP to 66XP.
- Reduced gold bounty from 37‒45 to 30‒36.
- Reduced experience bounty from 88XP to 70XP.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.