This article is about the Aghanim's Shard dropped by Roshan. For the store-bought version, see.
|With origins known only to a single wizard, fragments of this impossible crystal are nearly as coveted as the renowned scepter itself.|
- Only drops on second death.
- A hero may only consume Aghanim's Shard once.
- If the hero does not have Aghanim's Shard previously, the item is instantly consumed upon acquiring.
- The item grants each hero unique enhancements to their abilities, sometimes granting a new ability.
- Interrupts the caster's channeling abilities upon cast.
- The item does not upgrade anything until consumed.
- If the hero already has the Aghanim's Shard buff, they cannot consume this item.
- When a hero has an upgrade available, the item's and the upgraded ability's tooltip states what exactly is upgraded.
- Single target abilities with Aghanim's Shard upgrades that are reflected by Spell Reflection depend on whether the reflecting hero has Aghanim's Shard, not the original caster of the reflected ability.
Main Article: Aghanim's Shard/Upgraded Abilities
- Ingame model Aghanim's Shard.png
Main Article: Aghanim's Shard/Changelogs
now drops an altered version of Aghanim's Shard on his second death, . [ ]
- Must be actively used by the player to consume. Cannot be consumed if the hero already has the Aghanim's Shard buff.
- Cannot be sold. Can fully be shared with allies.
- for the following heroes: