This article is about the store-bought Aghanim's Shard. For Roshan's kill reward, see .
|With origins known only to a single wizard, fragments of this impossible crystal are nearly as coveted as the renowned scepter itself.|
- A hero may only consume Aghanim's Shard once.
- If the hero does not have Aghanim's Shard previously, the item is instantly consumed upon acquiring.
- The item grants each hero unique enhancements to their abilities, sometimes granting a new ability.
- When a hero has an upgrade available, the item's and the upgraded ability's tooltip states what exactly is upgraded.
- Single target abilities with Aghanim's Shard upgrades that are reflected by Spell Reflection depend on whether the reflecting hero has Aghanim's Shard, not the original caster of the reflected ability.
Main Article: Aghanim's Shard/Upgraded Abilities
- Aghanim's Shard effect ingame.png
A hero having Aghanim's Shard equipped or consumed.
- Aghanim's Labyrinth, where they served as upgrades rewarded at the end of each room. first made its debut in
- Aghanim's Shard is named after Agahnim, one of the main villains in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Aghanim. is the son of
Main Article: Aghanim's Shard/Changelogs
- Reduced availability time from to .
now drops an altered version of Aghanim's Shard on his second death, . [ ]
- Must be actively used by the player to consume. Cannot be consumed if the hero already has the Aghanim's Shard buff.
- Cannot be sold. Can fully be shared with allies.