|Aghanim's Blessing - Roshan|
|The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers.|
This article is about the Aghanim's Blessing dropped by. For the store-bought version, see .
- On his third death,
either drops the Aghanim's Blessing - Roshan or a as a third item, resulting in a 50% chance for either.
- On his fourth death and onwards, Roshan always drops Aghanim's Blessing - Roshan as a fourth item.
- Aghanim's Blessing - Roshan is fully sharable.
- Cannot be sold, but can be destroyed.
- Interrupts the user's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Aghanim's Blessing - Roshan does not upgrade anything until consumed.
- If the hero already has the Aghanim's Blesing buff, they cannot consume this item.
- When a hero has an upgrade available, the item's and the upgraded spell's tooltip states what exactly is upgraded.
- Single target spells with Aghanim's Scepter upgrades that are reflected by Spell Reflection depend on whether the reflecting hero has Aghanim's Scepter, not the original caster of the reflected spell.
Main Article: Aghanim's Scepter/Upgraded Abilities
Main Article: Aghanim's Blessing/Changelogs
- The Aghanim's Blessing dropped by
is now a separate item,
- Must be actively used by the player to consume. Cannot be consumed if the hero already has the Aghanim's Blessing buff.
- Cannot be sold. Can fully be shared with allies.