This article is about the store-bought Aghanim's Blessing. For Roshan's kill reward, see .
|The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers.|
- It upgrades so that it no longer requires an item slot. Upon upgrading, the passive buff does not provide bonus attributes, health or mana from the item.
- Kill Reward item which has a chance to be dropped on his third death, and is guaranteed to drop on his fourth death and onwards. is also a
- A hero may only consume Aghanim's Blessing once.
- When a hero has an upgrade available, the item's and the upgraded ability's tooltip states what exactly is upgraded.
- Single target abilities with Aghanim's Scepter upgrades that are reflected by Spell Reflection depend on whether the reflecting hero has Aghanim's Scepter, not the original caster of the reflected ability.
Main Article: Aghanim's Scepter/Upgraded Abilities
Main Article: Aghanim's Blessing/Changelogs
- The Aghanim's Blessing dropped by
is now a separate item,
- Must be actively used by the player to consume. Cannot be consumed if the hero already has the Aghanim's Blessing buff.
- Cannot be sold. Can fully be shared with allies.