|Polished with the incantation of his final breath, the gift of a dying mage to his sickly son.|
2275 ( )
Cast Range Increase: 225
- Does not stack with the cast range bonus of or other Aether Lenses.
- Stacks with the cast range increases from talents.
- The cast range bonus only affects ability and item cast ranges. It does not increase the radius of any ability.
- Abilities such as Dual Breath, Earth Spike, Impale, Crypt Swam, Fissure benefits from increased area of effect with cast range.
- Some abilities which affect a line or an area in front of the caster, have their reach increased as well (with some exceptions).
- Blink-based abilities also have their max distance increased.
- Does not affect the range of active attack modifiers and .
Main Article: Aether Lens/Interactions
- Aether Lens is commonly seen on spellcasting heroes who can benefit from the cast range bonus, often built using the disassembled pair of : from a
- Useful to outrange enemies' damage and disable spells.
- The range allow you to spam your abilities while staying under the tower.
Main Article: Aether Lens/Changelogs