|The lost blade of the Commander of the Abyss, this edge cuts into an enemy's soul.|
6325 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 450 health, 11 health regen and 35 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 450 health, 11 health regen and 25 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 450 health, 11 health regen and 25 attack damage.
- The user is ordered to attack the target.
- Can be cast on couriers.
- Triggers 's cooldown upon cast.
- Despite the visual effects, the effect is instant and does not need to travel.
- Abyssal Blade's bash does not stack with the bash of
and other Abyssal Blades.
- Does not stack with , and either. If any of these are present, Bash cannot proc.
- In Ability Draft, fully stacks with all non-item based bashes.
- When obtaining multiple items with the bash ability, only the one that has been continuously the longest in the inventory works.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 25 damage to every attack for melee heroes, and 10 damage for ranged heroes.
- Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Goes on cooldown when is cast.
- Abyssal Blade's Bash does not use a regular cooldown. It is neither displayed on the item icon when proccing, nor is it affected by cooldown manipulating effects.
Proc Chance: 60%
Blocked Damage (Melee): 70
Blocked Damage (Ranged): 35
Heroes whose default item build includes Abyssal Blade as a situational item:
- Use Overwhelm to interrupt the enemy heroes' channeling such as or any channeled abilities like .
- Although sometimes optional, it is best to buy items that grant attack speed which procs Bash more.
- Since the Bash pierces spell immunity, it is best used when facing heroes with spell immunity (such as or ). The active ability also has a guaranteed 2-seconds stun that also pierces spell immunity.
- Be careful when facing heroes with skills/items that applies strong dispel such as or , it is best to use abilities with silence or mute to compensate this.
Main Article: Abyssal Blade/Changelogs
- Reworked .
- Teleports the user towards the target enemy unit, stunning them.
- Stuns the target enemy unit.
- Cast range: 150
- Stun duration: 2
- Mana cost: 75
- Cooldown: 35
- Notes: Pierces spell immunity.
- Increased proc chance from 50% to 60%.
- now triggers 's cooldown upon cast.