4 июля 2015
- Fixed "ADDON_GAME_NAME" text on the loading screen.
- Fixed some heroes not having their aghanim's scepter upgrades shown when hovering Aghs on the game shop.
- Removed the annoying initial message prompt, as it is no longer necessary. Welcome message and quick tips will now be shown on the game chat.
3 июля 2015
- Fixed Aghanim's Scepter having no recipe (needing to be bought in one go).
- Fixed Alchemist being unable to grant the Aghanim's Scepter buff to allies.
3 июля 2015
6.84.4d minor changes + bugfixing update
- Fixed item stats not properly stacking when having multiple copies of the same item.
- Fixed Aghanim's Scepter upgrade descriptions not being shown when hovering over Aghanim's Scepter in the game shop.
- FIxed Bloodstone suicide not ignoring Shallow Grave and Omniguard (Omniknight's reactive Purification when near-death).
- Fixed the occasional massive lag on Kunkka's Ghost Ship and Tsunami procs of Tidebringer.
- Fixed Tracked units sometimes becoming visible, but unable to be attacked.
- Fixed Tracked illusions granting gold when killed.
- Fixed Shallow Grave's heal sometimes not triggering.
- Fixed the game console spamming messages related to stocking non-existing items to the shop.
- FIxed observer and sentry wards not combining into a single item slot.
- Fixed being unable to give allies single instance tangos.
- Fixed Borrowed Time redirecting damage from illusions (and healing Abaddon as a consequence).
- Optimized structure invulnerability code. The game should now run slightly smoother for everyone.
- Divine Rapier can now stack in the same item slot infinite times (you still need to drag and drop the rapiers together manually). All rapiers so stacked will be dropped and picked up together.
- Quelling Blade and Stout Shield now cost only 100 gold, in order to be more competitive with other starting item options.
- Battle Fury is now properly built from Quelling Blade, and can chop down trees and wards.
- Aegis of the Immortal now lasts for 8 minutes (up from 5), and ressurects its owner in 3 seconds (down from 5).
- Cheese can now be sold for 1500 gold (previously 500), and restores the owner's full hp and mana.
- Gem of True Sight restock timer from 10 to 5 minutes, and price from 900 to 600 gold.
- Dust of Appearance can now be bought individually. Price from 180 to 80 (from 90 to 80 per single dust).
- Courier now costs only 5 gold (down from 50), but has a 10 minute restock timer.
- Flying Courier is now available from the start of the match, but costs 300 gold (from 100). Speed Burst speed increased to 1200 from 800, and cooldown increased to 30 from 20 seconds.
- Dagon 9 and 10 now deal +50/100 burst damage.
- Changed the Dagon names.
- Moon Shard's active now stacks, and carries with it the bonus night vision as well.
>> Base night vision reduced to 1800 (from 2400);
>> Hunter in the Night now grants +50 night vision every time Darkness is cast;
>> When cast, Darkness grants an extra 200/400/600 bonus night vision for its duration;
>> Night Stalker's night vision cannot exceed 4000 units total.
29 июня 2015
6.84.4c minor update
- Fixed Yasha-based illusions not granting gold for their owner when killing units.
- Fixed Aphotic Shield's interaction with skills that prevent healing (battle hunger, reaper's scythe, ice blast).
- Fixed Boots of Travel II not being able to teleport to allied heroes.
- Fixed "Teleport requires stop" option not working (you can now use it with the same functionality as in regular Dota).
- Fixed Teleport Scroll not being assigned to quickbuy by default (if you have previously assigned quick buy to IMBA's old TP scroll, you will need to do it again, but only once).
- Added overhead numbers denoting damage, healing, or other values the following skills:
>> Abaddon's Mist Coil (shows healing done);
>> Abaddon's Aphotic Shield (shows damage blocked when it is dealt);
>> Anti-Mage's Mana Break (shows mana burned per hit);
>> Anti-mage's Mana Void (shows unmitigated damage dealt);
>> Bounty Hunter's Track (shows track gold earned);
>> Dazzle's Shallow Grave (shows healing done when grave ends);
>> Dazzle's Shadow Wave (shows healing done);
>> Hand of Midas' Transmute (shows gold earned);
>> Mirana's Sacred Arrow/Moonfire Beam (shows unmitigated damage dealt);
>> Necrophos's Death Pulse (shows healing done);
>> Necrophos' Reaper's Scythe (shows damage dealt);
>> Nyx Assassin's Impale (shows unmitigated damage dealt);
>> Nyx Assassin's Vendetta (shows total bonus damage dealt);
>> Omniknight's Purification (shows healing);
>> Outwindow Defenestrator's Arcane Orb (shows intelligence gained/lost);
>> Outranger Devophos's Astral Imprisonment (shows intelligence gained/lost);
>> Outknight Demolisher's Sanity's Eclipse (shows unmitigated damage dealt);
>> Phantom Assassin's Stifling Dagger (when critting with Aghs, shows all lucky 7s damage);
>> Decreased Blink's cooldown from 12/9/7/5 to 10/8/6/4, and rescaled cast point from 0.2 to 0.3/0.25/0.2/0.15;
>> Reworked mana break:
- Previously burned a base amount of mana + a percentage of the target's current mana.
- Now burns 4/6/8/10% of the target's maximum mana, plus 12% of its current mana, and deals 10% of the target's full mana pool as pure damage when the target is out of mana.
>> Shadow Wave bounce range from 475 to 480/520/560/600.
28 июня 2015
- Fixed Repel being unpurgable.
- Fixed Guardian Angel causing massive lag whenever it was used.
- Fixed Moonbeam (Sacred Arrow), Macropyre, Light Strike Array, Torrent, Shuriken Toss, Crystal Nova and other skills being considered units (able to be hooked by Pudge and similar interactions).
- Fixed Bane's Nightmare End not being switched for Nightmare when the Nightmare debuff ends.
- Fixed Basher and Abyssal Blade having no cooldown (now 1.2 and 1.0 second cooldowns respectively).
- Fixed Light Strike Array not destroying trees.
- Fixed Macropyre not destroying trees.
- Temporarily removed Luna due to Eclipse hitting only Luna herself (rofl).
- Doubled Queen of Pain's Daze movement randomization frequency (Daze is Sonic Wave's disorientation debuff).
>> Decreased Borrowed Time's cooldown by 5 seconds on all levels.
>> Doom's duration from 6/12/18 to 8/14/20 (12/16/20 with scepter).
>> Warcry cooldown from 12 to 26/22/18/14; move speed bonus from 20% to 12/14/16/18%.
>> God's Strength bonus damage from 200/300/400% to 150/225/300%.
- Temporarily removed items whose interactions with spells were unreliable, until they can be fixed: Linken's Sphere, Silver Edge, and Lotus Orb.
- Mask of Madness extra damage taken from 45% to 50%; duration from 12 to 16 seconds, cooldown from 12 to 15 seconds.
- All proc-based effects from the three swords (sange, azura, yasha) and their combinations have been reduced from 20% to 15% chance.
- Yasha-based illusions no longer spawn from attacking structures.
- Yasha-based illusions damage from 50% to 35%.
- The Triumvirate now has the same passive skills as the combined swords (like Sange & Yasha or Sange & Azura). Previously, the Triumvirate's skills were slightly stronger.
27 июня 2015
- Fixed a bug where some heroes would create real heroes instead of illusions when procing Yasha's afterimage;
- Added "lazy" versions of Alchemist, Juggernaut, Luna, and Slark.
>> Alchemist still cannot grant other heroes an aghanim's scepter (will be fixed in a later update);
- Added a "blur" effect to afterimage illusions;
- Sniper is now a minuscule midget (no gameplay effect).
24 июня 2015
- Fixed Shuriken Toss causing the game to crash on cast. Re-added IMBA Bounty Hunter.
- As the bug associated with Drow Ranger becoming invulnerable on any custom game seems to be fixed, she has been re-added to the game.
- Added 5 "lazy" versions of heroes: Naga Siren, Phoenix, Silencer, Storm Spirit, and Ursa.
- Re-added Abaddon's IMBA Borrowed Time.
- Added IMBA Sange and Heaven's Halberd:
>> Passively maims the target, reducing its move and attack speed (10% on the first hit, 5% on the next hits, up to 30%);
>> Has a 20% chance to disarm attacked targets for 1 second;
>> Other Sange combinations (Silver Edge, Sange & Yasha, and Sange & Azura), plus the IMBA Yasha, will come soon.
- Tinker now gains no gold or experience when using Hand of Midas.
>> Attacker bonus attack speed from 200 to 60/90/120/150;
>> AOE from 500 to 425/450/475/500;
- Battle Hunger nerfed: reduced damage per second by 4 on all levels (now 12/20/28/36).
- Fixed Queen of Pain's missing tooltips.
- Fixed Lich's Frost Nova tooltip.