Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 800
Alcance de busca das amarras: 575
Angulo de busca das amarras: 46
Máximo de alvos amarrados: 2
Duração do atordoamento quando falhar: 0 75
- Shackleshot travels at a speed of 1650.
- The projectile searches for enemies or trees within 46 degrees at the opposite side of the target from where Shackleshot was cast.
- This means when Windranger blinks away after cast, it latches on targets based on the cast location, not her new location.
- The complete search area is shaped like a triangle. 575 is the triangle's height.
- Therefore, the triangle has two sides with a length of 624.66, and the third side has a length of 488.15.
- Shackleshot always prioritizes units over trees as a secondary target.
- If the target does not get shackled, it is only briefly stunned (using the default Stunned debuff).
- If the target gets shackled to a unit, both of them are stunned for the full duration (using the debuff).
- The stun persists, even when the primary or the secondary unit dies, or the tree is destroyed earlier.
- The stun also persists, when one of the targets gets freed from the stun earlier.
- When the primary target dies before the shackle reaches it, it still can latch to a secondary unit and stun it.
- Can latch on invisible units, units in the Fog of War and the trees from .
- The stun duration increasing talent only affects the success stun duration. The fail stun duration is not increased.
- The arrow travels at a speed of 3000, taking 0.87 seconds to reach max distance.
- The arrow can damage units up to 2725 range away (travel distance + damage radius).
- The full damage is done after the full 1 seconds of channeling. Each channeled 0.03 seconds increase its damage by 5/8,33/11,67/15 ( 9,17/12,5/15,83/19,17).
- Every time the arrow hits an enemy, its current damage is reduced by 20%.
- This is how much damage a fully channeled arrow deals (before reductions) after hitting up to 10 units:
- Nível 1: 150 / 120 / 96 / 76.8 / 61.4 / 49.1 / 39.3 / 31.4 / 25.1 / 20.1
- Nível 2: 250 / 200 / 160 / 128 / 102.4 / 81.9 / 65.5 / 52.4 / 41.9 / 33.5
- Nível 3: 350 / 280 / 224 / 179.2 / 143.4 / 114.7 / 91.8 / 73.4 / 58.7 / 47
- Nível 4: 450 / 360 / 288 / 230.4 / 184.3 / 147.4 / 117.9 / 94.3 / 75.4 / 60.3
- This is how much it deals with the Powershot damage talent leveled:
- Nível 1: 275 / 220 / 176 / 140.8 / 112.6 / 90.1 / 72.1 / 57.7 / 46.2 / 37
- Nível 2: 375 / 300 / 240 / 192 / 153.6 / 122.9 / 98.3 / 78.6 / 62.9 / 50.3
- Nível 3: 475 / 380 / 304 / 243.2 / 194.6 / 155.7 / 124.6 / 99.7 / 79.8 / 63.8
- Nível 4: 575 / 460 / 368 / 294.4 / 235.5 / 188.4 / 150.7 / 120.6 / 96.5 / 77.2
- The arrow provides 400 radius flying vision as it travels, which sticks at its final location for 3.34 seconds.
- The arrow destroys trees within 75 radius around it while traveling. Hit trees do not reduce its damage.
- The sound of a bow getting stretched during channeling time is audible to allies only.
Animação de uso:+
Raio de retardo: 325
Retardo de movimento: 15%/20%/25%/30%
Duração da permanência da aura: 2 5
- Windrun interrupts Windranger's channeling spells upon cast.
- Grants Windranger 100% evasion for its duration. This means attacks with True Strike are not avoided.
- The slow is provided by an aura on Windranger. Its debuff lingers for 2,5 seconds.
- When the level 20 talent is chosen, Windrun turns Windranger invisible and phased for its duration.
- During the fade time, Windranger can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- The invisibility is provided by a second buff, so breaking it prevents Windranger from going invisible again.
- Windranger can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- The cast range of Focus Fire always equals the caster's attack range.
- However, this does not include the unlimited range while is active.
- Focus Fire orders Windranger to attack the target upon cast.
- Focus Fire allows Windranger to move while attacking the Focus Fire target.
- Windranger will automatically attack the Focus Fire target whenever she is in range, unless she is manually stopped and not moving, or using directional move.
- Only reduces Windranger's main and bonus damage when attacking the target. Damage from item effects (e.g. , ) is unaffected.
- Windranger can switch attack targets without losing the buff against the Focus Fire target.
- When switching attack targets, the attack speed and damage adapt as soon as the attack begins.
- Casting Focus Fire on multiple targets only grants the attack speed and damage reduction against the most recent target.
- Focus Fire ends prematurely when Windranger dies, but persists through the target's death.
- Can be cast on any enemy unit, including buildings, excluding wards, invulnerable or hidden units.
|Talentos do herói|
|30% de redução de intervalo entre usos||25||-20% de redução de dano para|
|concede invisibilidade||20||+1s de duração para|
|+125 de alcance de ataque||15||+125 de dano para|
|-2s de intervalo entre usos para||10||+2 de regeneração de mana|
- O talento de alcance de ataque também afeta o alcance de uso dos .
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de redução de intervalo entre usos.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Desativador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Born in the midst of a ruinous tempest, Lyralei has always been one with the elemental wind. Swift of foot, and true of aim, she Windruns across the battlefield, avoiding attacks as she charges a Powershot to pierce foes from afar. Armed with both quiver and rope, the Windranger binds enemies together with a handy Shackleshot. Honing her concentration, Lyralei launches a relentless sequence of arrows, Focus Firing on a single target until it resembles little more than an oversized pincushion.|
- In DotA, Windranger was known as Alleria, the Windrunner. Alleria Windrunner is a character from the Warcraft universe. In the November 21, 2013 update, her name was changed to "Windranger", likely to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard.
- Windranger's current name, Lyralei, is a partial anagram of Alleria (one of the A's was replaced with the Y).