For Nature's Prophet's summons, see Treant. For the race in Dota 2 lore, see Treant Protectors.
Animação de uso:+
Raio de busca por arvore: 265
Atraso de desvanecimento: 0
Velocidade de movimento adicional: 20%/22%/24%/26%
Dano total do enraizamento: 60/110/160/210
Duração da permanência da invisibilidade: 0 75
- Casting spells or using items does not break the invisibility.
- Goes on cooldown once the invisibility is lost, not upon cast.
- Treant Protector stays invisible as long as there are trees within 265 radius around him.
- The invisibility is not instantly lost upon getting too far from trees. There is a 0,75-second-long grace time.
- This means Treant Protector can stay up to 0,75 seconds long away from trees and still be invisible.
- The grace time resets whenever a tree is within range again. The grace time is not indicated anywhere.
- Treant protector is phased while invisible.
- While invisible, Treant Protector's next attack has True Strike
- The attack also applies a root and disarm on the target, preventing it from moving, attacking and casting certain mobility spells.
- The attack first applies its damage, then the debuff.
- The True Strike, root and disarm do not work against buildings and wards.
- Interrupts the target's channeling spells, but does not prevent it from starting to channel during it.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 350
Intervalo entre pulsos: 0 75
Retardo de movimento: 16%/20%/24%/28%
Duração: 5 25
Can heal spell immune allies. Slow persists, attempts to damage and continues to pulse, if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Deals damage and sends healing projectiles in 0,75-second intervals, starting 0,75 seconds after cast, resulting in 7 pulses.
- Can deal up to 84/168/252/336 ( 434/518/602/686) damage (before reductions) and heal a single unit for up to 84/168/252/336 ( 434/518/602/686) health.
- The heal is independent from the damage and always heals for the same amount, regardless of how much damage the target takes.
- Healing projectiles travel at a speed of 400.
- Always emits 7 pulses, even when the target dies earlier.
- If the target turns invisible, the pulses continue coming from its current actual position, making it possible to track it.
- Healing pulse projectiles cannot target invulnerable or hidden units, but already flying projectiles still heal them.
- When targeting the ground, the closest unit to the target point is targeted instead.
- Can be cast on buildings, providing all its effects to them.
- Can regenerate up to 60/120/180/240 health over its full duration.
- Living Armor belongs to the group of damage negating effects. However, unlike the others in that group, Living Armor only negates a certain amount of damage per instance.
- If a damage instance is low enough to get fully negated, it causes several on-damage effects to not trigger.
- Living Armor has the lowest priority in the group of damage negating effects.
- This means when coupled with any other form of damage negation, Living Armor neither blocks damage nor loses any charges.
- When combined with however, it does lose charges without blocking any damage.
- When combined with the Glyph of Fortification, it does not lose any charges until the Glyph's effect expires.
- As with all damage manipulating effects, Living Armor only blocks the 3 damage types. It does not react on HP Removal.
- Blocks damage after all kinds of reductions. Fully ignores damage lower than 5 (after reductions).
- The talent turns Living Armor into an area-targeted spell, so that it cannot directly target units anymore.
- In this form, it only affects heroes (including illusions and clones, excluding creep-heroes) and buildings. It can no longer be used on creeps.
- Among buildings, shrines and effigy buildings are not affected.
Animação de uso:+
Duração: 3 25/4/4 75
Fornece a habilidade Olhos na Floresta. Usos de Supercrescimento serão replicados em uma área ao redor de árvores encantadas por Olhos na Floresta, causando 0 de dano por segundo.
- Roots and disarms the targets, preventing them from moving, attacking and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the targets, but does not affect already invisible targets.
- Forces a stop command onto the targets upon cast, so that their current move, attack and spell cast orders get canceled.
- When upgraded, Overgrowth deals damage to all affected enemies over its duration.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 3/4/4 instances.
- Can deal up to 525/700/700 damage per affected unit (before reductions).
- Requires to be unlocked.
- There is no limit on how many enchanted trees can be up at one time.
- The Enchantment of a tree has no expire time; it lasts until the tree gets destroyed.
- If the enemy has True Sight over the enchanted tree, they are able to see the visual effects on both the affected tree and the 800 ( 1 150) radius around it.
- The sound effect upon cast is audible to allies only.
- Upon dropping, selling or destroying Aghanim's Scepter, the enchanted trees still provide vision, and are not removed.
- However, Overgrowth does not root enemies around enchanted trees, and does not deal damage.
|Talentos do herói|
|Área de efeito de 700 unidades para||25||+350 à área de efeito dee|
|+50 de dano/cura para||20||+2s de enraizamento para|
|Árvores renascem em 2 segundos||15||+90 de dano|
|10% de redução de intervalo entre usos||10||+2 instâncias de bloqueio para|
- The tree respawn talent sets the respawn time of all trees on the map to 2 seconds. This does not include trees created by abilities and items.
- If the talent is chosen while there already are destroyed trees, they respawn immediately if they have been destroyed more than 2 seconds ago.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de redução de intervalo entre usos.
- Este talento de dano de ataque é adicionado como dano de ataque bruto, então não beneficia ilusões e não é afetado pela maioria dos efeitos de redução ou aumento de dano baseado em porcentagem.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Suporte Iniciador Resistente Desativador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||From beyond the Vale of Augury comes Rooftrellen, a lone explorer sent forth by his ancient race to survey the wider world. Barely distinguishable from his arboreal brethren, the Treant Protector blends into the forest with Nature's Guise, draining foes with Leech Seed while protecting allies with Living Armor. Given possession of one mystical scepter, Rooftrellen enchants trees to serve as his Eyes in the Forest. Unsuspecting foes may find themselves in an Overgrowth of vines and roots, fully immobilized for that which awaits them.|
- Treant Protector has "Riki was here" carved into his side (near the left-handed runes on his belt).
- Treant Protector's appearance, name, and voice are based heavily on Treebeard, the eldest of the Ent race, who appears in the Lord of the Rings books and movies.
- Treant Protector's response ▶️ "They say my bark is worse than my bite. I wonder what that means." is a reference to the speaking tree "Grandmother Willow" from Pocahontas.