Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Você gosta deste vídeo?
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 600
Número de ilusões: 2
Dano causado por ilusões: 30%/45%/60%/75%
Dano sofrido por ilusões: 300%
Duração da ilusão: 8/10/12/14
Duração da disrupção: 2 75
- Disruption fully disables the target and turns it invulnerable and hidden for its duration.
- When the target turns invisible during Disruption, the visual effects turn invisible as well.
- Always creates the illusions, even when cast on allies or self.
- The targeted unit's position is not shuffled with the possible illusion's position. It always reappears between the 2 illusions.
- The illusions spawn 108 range away from the hero if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Each illusion appears either north, east, south or west from the hero and face the same direction as the hero does.
- The illusions carry the caster's name, not the targeted unit's player name, revealing that they are illusions when not cast on self.
- The current health of the illusions is determined upon casting Disruption.
- This means any health loss caused by Shadow Demon's spells during Disruption do not affect the health of the illusions that are about to spawn.
- Can be cast on illusions, creating illusions based on the original hero.
- When the targeted unit dies during Disruption, no illusions are created.
- The disablehelp option prevents an allied Shadow Demon from casting this spell on you.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 700
Raio de busca: 175/200/225/250
Current Health Removed: 20%/25%/30%/35%
- Directly manipulates enemies' health. Does not deal damage.
- This means it bypasses every damage manipulating effect.
- The returned health at the end of the duration is based on how much health was removed initially. It is not based on the current health upon expiring.
- Does not affect invulnerable enemies, and ancient creeps.
- When the level 10 talent is chosen, creates an illusion of caught enemy heroes when they die with the debuff.
- The illusions do not have a set duration upon spawning. They disappears once their respective heroes respawn, or when killed.
- Illusions are not created for enemies with Reincarnation.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 1 500
Distância percorrida: 1 500
Raio de efeito: 200
Duração do acúmulo: 10
- Shadow Poison travels at a speed of 1000 and always travels the full distance, which takes 1.5 seconds.
- Can hit units up to 1700 range away (travel distance + effect radius).
- Fully affects invisible units and units under the effect of the most recent cast by Shadow Demon.
- Fully ignores other invulnerable or hidden units.
- Deals the initial damage instantly and adds 1 stack to all enemy units within 200 radius of it on each cast.
- The poison first applies the debuff or adds a stack, then deals the initial damage.
- Successive hits on the same unit fully refresh the whole stack's duration.
- The first 5 stacks multiply the stack damage by 1/2/4/8/16 depending on the amount of stacks.
- Every following stack adds 50 ( 62,5) damage on top of that, so the damage starts growing linearly after the 5th stack.
- This is how much damage 1/2/3/4/5/6 stacks can deal on each level (ignoring the initial damage):
- Nível 1: 20/40/80/160/320/370 ( 25/50/100/200/400/462,5) de dano
- Nível 2: 35/70/140/280/560/610 ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido,/Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido.) de dano
- Nível 3: 50/100/200/400/800/850 ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido,/Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido.) de dano
- Nível 4: 65/130/260/520/1 040/1090 ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido,/Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação " " não reconhecido.) de dano
- The damage is dealt as soon as the Shadow Poison debuff is removed, no matter how.
- The current number of stacks is visible to Shadow Demon and his allies above the affected units. Enemies cannot see it.
- This number is visually capped at 19, however, the poison has no stack limit and can be stacked infinitely.
- The current number of stacks is also shown on the debuff icon, which is visible to everyone.
- The projectile provides 200 radius flying vision as it travels. This vision does not last.
- Shadow Poison Release is unlocked upon learning and stays always active.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 800
Retardo máximo de movimento: 100%
Retardo mínimo de movimento: 20%
Duração do retardo: 7
Intervalo entre usos é removido e substituído com 3 cargas que são restauradas a cada 60 segundos. Também faz com que o Expurgo Demoníaco quebre habilidades passivas do alvo enquanto ativo.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast and over its entire duration. The damage is applied after the end of the duration.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the initial dispel and the debuff if the invulnerability can be dispelled.
- However, if the invulnerability cannot be dispelled, only the dispel is applied, and the debuff is not.
- The debuffs from multiple casts work fully independently from each other.
- The damage can affect a unit under the effect of the most recent cast by Shadow Demon.
- The slow starts at 100% decreases over time to 20%. Hit units regain 0.381% of their movement speed on each server tick.
- This translates to 11.43% movement speed regained per second.
- Applies a break on the target when upgraded with , disabling passive abilities.
- When upgraded with break effect ends on the target. , damage is applied after
|Talentos do herói|
|2 cargas para||25||+500 de dano para|
|-1,5s de intervalo entre usos para||20||-6s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+25% de dano para||15||+25 de velocidade de movimento|
|+30% de experiência obtida||10||cria uma ilusão ao morrer|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Suporte Desativador Iniciador Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Conspiring to gain power in material plane, the Shadow Demon patiently amassed himself a cult of followers. An entity of malevolent corruption, he spreads Shadow Poison to pollute the pure, compounding its effects with Soul Catcher. Heroes sent into the void of Disruption are temporarily hidden, but return with two illusions under his command. A Demonic Purge strips unneeded servants of every enchantment, effectively relieving them of their duties—and their lives.|
- In Dota, Shadow Demon's hero name was Eredar. This was removed in his transition to Dota 2 to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard as the Eredar are a race of magic wielders from the Warcraft universe.
- Shadow Demon's fun/alternate name was "Giblet", innards of birds that are used in cooking.
- All of his spell sound effects are based on some of his voice lines in the demon language "Ozkavosh". This ▶️ line (" Sa nith icha gluth.") is used for Disruption, the first part of this ▶️ line ("Ozh icha tak izh") is used by Soul Catcher, this ▶️ is used by Shadow Poison and this ▶️ line ("Ozh icha tak lash") is split up into 3 parts and then used by Demonic Purge.