Animação de uso:+
Raio principal: 650
Raio secundário: 425
Dano principal: 75/150/225/300
Dano secundário: 56 25/112 5/168 75/225
Ativa Chuva Estelar passivamente a cada 8 segundos. Não é ativada caso o inimigo não tenha visão sua.
Attempts to damage if enemy turns spell immune before the meteors hitting. Does not re-select a new target for the second meteor if the closest enemy turns spell immune after cast.
- Meteors need 0.57 seconds to hit their targets.
- Does not hit invisible, invulnerable or hidden units.
- The initial wave does not hit units inside the Fog of War, but the secondary single meteor does.
- The target for the second meteor is set upon cast of Starstorm, so it can hit its target even after it has moved out of the radius.
- The second meteor starts falling exactly 0.8 second after cast, and also takes 0.57 seconds to hit its target.
- Starstorm chooses a new target for the second meteor if the set target dies before or because of the first meteor's impact.
- Can deal a total of 131,25/262,5/393,75/525 damage to a single target (before reductions) with the second meteor hit.
- When having
, Starstorm is passively cast. This passive cast has a 8 second recharge time.
- These passive casts do not use cast time, do not interrupt Mirana in any way and do not cost mana or put the spell on cooldown.
- The passive cast only applies the initial wave (dealing the same damage as an active cast), and does not hit the closest enemy unit with a secondary meteor.
- When no enemies are within range or visible, the effect waits until an enemy is in range or is visible.
- Checks for valid targets in 1 second intervals. The time is adapted to the in-game clock, meaning it only happens on full seconds.
- Mirana receives the thinker modifier as soon as Starstorm is learned, but it does nothing until Scepter is acquired.
- Does not trigger while Mirana is invisible. It can trigger during fade times or fade delays, without breaking the invisibility.
- Just like a charge-based ability, the counter only starts counting once the effect procs. It has a charge limit of 1.
- A status buff icon shows whenever the effect is ready.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 3 000
Distância máxima percorrida: 3 067
Raio de colisão da flecha: 96
Dano base: 40/120/200/280
Dano máximo adicional: 180
Duração minima de atordoamento: 0 01
Duração máxima de atordoamento: 5
- The Sacred Arrow travels at a speed of 900.
- The arrow starts traveling 51 range in front of Mirana, and travels forward up to 3067 range.
- This means units within 50 range in front of Mirana cannot be hit, as it does not search for units right behind the arrow.
- Can hit units up to 3163 range away (travel distance + radius).
- The stun increases by 0.1 seconds and the damage by 2.8 for each 30 distance traveled, resulting in the following values at certain distances (before reductions):
- 300 Distance: 1 second stun, 28 (68/148/228/308) damage
- 600 Distance: 2 seconds stun, 56 (96/176/256/336) damage
- 900 Distance: 3 seconds stun, 84 (124/204/284/364) damage
- 1200 Distance: 4 seconds stun, 112 (152/232/312/392) damage
- 1500 Distance: 5 seconds stun, 140 (180/260/340/420) damage
- The arrow reaches its full potential after traveling for 1500 distance, which takes seconds.
- The arrow first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The stun duration is shown above the target's head upon hit (visible to allies only). The shown value is rounded.
- If the arrow collides with a unit which is not a hero, ancient creep, or creep-hero, it instantly kills it.
- The creep is killed by getting its health dealt as damage to it, in the form of HP Removal. Spell immune creeps are not killed.
- The arrow cannot collide with invulnerable or hidden units, it simply flies through them.
- The Sacred Arrow has 500 flying vision, which stays for 3 seconds at the point the arrow hits a target.
- When choosing the talent which adds extra arrows, the extra arrows are launched together with the main arrow.
- The extra arrows are launched with a 30 degree angle to the left and right of the centered arrow.
- Although all three arrows overlap in front of Mirana, they cannot hit the same target.
Animação de uso:+
Distância do Salto: 550
Velocidade de movimento adicional: 8%/16%/24%/32%
Duração das velocidades adicionais: 2 5
Máximo de cargas: 3
Tempo de restauração de cargas: 45/40/35/30
- Mirana gets all 3 charges immediately upon learning Leap.
- Leap interrupts Mirana's channeling spells upon cast.
- Leaps at a speed of 1300 for up to 0.42 seconds.
- Always leaps towards the direction Mirana is facing. Locks Mirana's facing angle during the leap.
- Can leap over other units and over impassable terrain.
- During Leap, Mirana can attack, cast spells, and use items.
- However, she cannot turn, so targeted spells and items may only be used in the direction she is facing.
- The bonus movement and attack speed is applied instantly upon cast, and not upon landing.
- The buff from multiple casts does not stack, only its duration gets refreshed.
- Leap cannot be cast during Leap. During the leap, Leap is on an unrefreshable cooldown which is bound to the leap buff.
- Places a buff on all allied heroes. As long as this buff stays on them, they keep on turning invisible.
- The movement speed bonus is only applied when fully invisible. It is not applied during the fade delay.
- Fully affects invulnerable and hidden allies, placing the buff on them and turning them invisible.
- Attacking, casting spells or using items during the fade delay resets it.
- Grants Mirana's attacks Mana Break, causing her attacks to burn the target's mana and deal damage based on the burned mana.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- It can be lifestealed off of, but it is not considered by crit or cleave.
- It is also not affected by percentage-based attack damage bonuses or reductions, but can be reduced with flat reductions.
- Effectively increases Mirana's attack damage by 20 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Effectively increases the attack damage of Mirana's illusions by 8 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Does not work against allied units when attacking them.
- Fully stacks with other sources of Mana Break.
|Talentos do herói|
|-70 de intervalo entre usos para||25||+2disparadas|
|+25 de quebra de mana||20||+12% de amplificação arcana|
|+80 de velocidade de ataque para||15||-5s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+200 de vida||10||+15 de dano|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Escapista Bombardeador Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Mirana patrols the Nightsilver Woods, ever vigilant against those who would dare to take from her Goddess's preserve. Leaping into action on her white feline mount, the Princess of the Moon calls down a heavenly Starstorm to rain waves of meteors on surrounding enemies. Wielding a bow tipped with lunar ore, she takes skillful aim with Sacred Arrows to find her mark from extreme distances. By the blessing of Selemene, Mirana shrouds the land in Moonlight Shadow, disappearing her companions so that they may position themselves for the ultimate ambush.|
- In the transition from DotA to Dota 2, various aspects of Mirana's character have been changed to avoid reference to Blizzard's intellectual property.
- The names of two of Mirana's abilities were changed; Starstorm was previously called Starfall and Sacred Arrow was called Elune's Arrow.
- Her DotA hero title was "Priestess of the Moon", a class within the Warcraft universe. Her title was changed during the beta to her current, Princess of the Moon. However, her voice lines remained unchanged, referring to herself still as the ▶️ Priestess.
- In addition to the above changes, Mirana's surname - "Nightshade" - was also dropped, so that she is known simply as "Mirana".
- Mirana is the tiger of the Multan Fort that killed the king of Mongols (in the Mongol folklore).
- Her mount's name is Sagan. Her response ▶️ "Carl meet Sagan." is a pun on Carl Sagan.
- She is affiliated with , as Luna also serves under Selemene.
- She appears to be wearing the Circlet item, which fits the item description as being "designed for human princesses.