|Outras histórias:||Stygian Conquests|
- Marte renunciou sua herança em busca de criar um novo império. Ele tinha um nome dado pelo seu pai, que abdicou.
- Marte recebe e exige sacrifícios para ele.
- Marte matou um dos seus tutores, que era parecido com Rubick.
Marte lutou em incontáveis guerras, incluindo o Stygian Conquests, a Wightfall Invasion e as lutas contra The Continuum. Ele lutou contra uma figura misteriosa, chamada de Sheragndar, e foi responsável pela criação de Quoidge como resultado de suas guerras.
The Ash Legion
The Ash Legion, a group of supreme warriors who found thrill in combat, was slain by Mars after challenging the god to a fight. Their undead bodies now rise willingly at Mars' command, forming an Arena of Blood in which combatants can fight without interference.
One of Mars' exploits involved helping a village defeat a witch, who was possessing and turning the villagers against one another. After the villagers sacrificed their last bull to Mars, he took up arms to storm the witch's fortress, killing her converted minions, and eventually slew the witch herself. The villagers returned to normal after this, and rejoiced greatly with songs dedicated to Mars.
Marte menciona vários outros deuses do panteão grego. Seu pai é Zeus, sua mãe é Hera, seus tios são Poseidon e Hades. Ele também faz referência ao ferreiro Vulcan, o deus do fogo, que forjou sua lança.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ I disown my heritage, and vow that the flight of my spear will never again be so petty.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ I don't answer to that name anymore, you old fool.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ The requisite sacrifices may be lacking, but I find the competition intriguing for once...
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ You remind me of a tutor I once killed.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ Where have all the good wars gone? The Stygian Conquests, the Wightfall Invasion... the centuries-long campaigns against the the forces of the Continuum... Battles that mattered, had consequence. In the final push against Sheragndar, I didn't halt the song of my spear for the full cycle of an Ultorian moon. The bodies in my wake, enough to fill mortal worlds! Hmmmm. It's not like today. Today's war is...tedium. The same fight in a different trench. Each stake smaller than the last. But there's a great war left out there somewhere... I'll do whatever it takes to find it.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ You know, Quoidge wouldn't even exist without me.
- Descrição de Arena of Blood.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ The villagers sacrificed their last bull. Obviously, I felt compelled to help them. Damn the costs! But the witch's magic claimed more and more of the simple folk, turning them against their kin ? against even me! I slew scores of them to reach the hag's stronghold. But, once I took her head, every single possessed villager who was still alive returned mostly to normal. Yes, I expect there was much rejoicing as the families collected their dead... And songs in my name. What a sight!
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ Say hello to my uncle!
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ Thank Vulcan!
- Descrição de Lança de Marte.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ I didn't come here to exchange pleasantries. It's time for you to die!
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ I hate lightning!
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ This is going to be fun. Oh, and when we're done here, tell the Flayed Twins I'm coming for them. Happy hunting!
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ Your mistress is next.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ I had no quarrel with your worthless god...only with you!
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ My oldest friend... You've helped me through some dark times.
- Resposta de Marte: ▶️ Now to harvest the eggs!