- Rocket Barrage interrupts Gyrocopter's channeling spells upon cast.
- Despite the visual effects, the damage is dealt instantly, rather than on each rocket's impact.
- Gyrocopter can act freely during Rocket Barrage.
- Does not fire rockets while Gyrocopter is hidden.
- Deals damage in 0.1 second intervals, resulting in 30 damage instances.
- Can deal a total of 210/360/510/660 ( 540/690/840/990) damage (before reductions), assuming all rockets hit.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 1 050
Ataques de heróis para destruir: 3
Ataques de torres para destruir: 6
- When Cast, a stationary missile is placed 150 range in front of Gyrocopter, which begins to move 3 seconds later.
- Homing Missile's initial speed is 500 and increases by 20 per second, growing by 1 every 0.05 seconds.
- The speed acceleration is not capped, and continues to increase until it hits the target or is destroyed.
- If the missile's target dies, it automatically switches to the nearest valid target within 700 range of the previous target.
- Only attacks from heroes, illusions (counting as heroes), towers, and the fountains (counting as towers) can damage the missile.
- The rocket first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- The crosshair over the target is visible to allies only.
- If the missile hits its target, its 400 range flying vision stays at the location for 3.5 seconds.
- The missile can be targeted by
and , pushing the rocket forwards (or backwards).
- The missile cannot impact the target during the forced movement, and passes through, reorients, and continues to chase the target.
- When the missile gets affected by it gets instantly destroyed.
- Flak Cannon interrupts Gyrocopter's channeling spells upon cast.
- Causes Gyrocopter to perform instant attacks on all nearby enemies whenever he launches an attack projectile.
- This means all projectiles are released at the same time together with the main attack.
- Therefore, it does not matter whether the primary attack misses or not, the flaks are still released.
- The flaks have no count limit. All valid nearby targets get attacked.
- Flaks are not launched when the Side Gunner attacks.
- The primary attack target is not affected by Flak Cannon. It is only hit by the primary attack.
- The projectiles from the instant attacks travel at a speed of 800.
- Unlike most other instant attacks, the ones from Flak Cannon may not proc any attack modifiers or on-hit effects.
- Does not target couriers, wards, buildings, invisible units, or units inside the Fog of War.
- However, attacking couriers, wards, buildings, or allied units still causes flaks to hit all valid targets within the radius.
- The number of attacks left is visible (to everyone) on the buff icon.
- The visual effect above Gyrocopter while active is visible to everyone.
Animação de uso:+
Raio de efeito: 600
Dano do primeiro míssil: 150/250/350
Dano do segundo míssil: 100/150/200
Retardo do primeiro míssil: 30%
Retardo do segundo míssil: 60%
Duração do retardo do primeiro míssil: 2
Duração do retardo do segundo míssil: 4
Adiciona uma artilharia lateral que ataca unidades inimigas aleatoriamente dentro de um raio de unidades a cada segundos.
- The first missile impacts 2 seconds and the second missile 4 seconds after cast.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted area for 4 seconds upon cast.
- Can deal a total of 250/400/550 damage (before reductions), assuming both missiles hit.
- The rockets first applies their debuffs, then their damage.
- The big red area indicator is visible to allies only, but the sound effects are audible and the missiles visible to everyone.
Alcance de ataque: 600
Intervalo entre ataques: 1 2
- Requires in the active inventory, or an Aghanim's Scepter Synth buff to be unlocked.
- The Side Gunner is not bound to any of Gyrocopter's spells and is not visible in the HUD. However, its values are in 's description.
- The Side Gunner performs an instant attack in the set interval. Its target is chosen completely randomly.
- Since it uses instant attacks, it neither interferes with the regular attacks, nor does it use animations. It also ignores disarms.
- It does not interfere with any other actions of Gyrocopter either. It still attacks while e.g. stunned or while channeling.
- The gunner can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack, except for Flak Cannon.
- The gunner can miss to evasion or if Gyrocopter is blinded, unless he has True Strike.
- The Side Gunner uses the same 3000 projectile speed as Gyrocopter's attack.
- The Side Gunner does not attack when Gyrocopter is hidden, invisible, or affected by Break.
- However, the gunner ignores fade times and fade delays of spells. It only does not attack when fully invisible.
- The Side Gunner does not attack wards and couriers, but does attack buildings. Only attacks units Gyrocopter has vision over.
- The Side Gunner completely ignores attack immune units within its range.
- Side Gunner attack speed and range are not affected by anything.
|Talentos do herói|
|global||25||3 cargas de|
|-25s de intervalo entre usos para||20||+40 de velocidade de movimento|
|+11 de dano para||15||+0,5s de duração para o atordoamento do|
|+250 de vida||10||+20 de dano|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Bombardeador Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||The world's first non-magical flying device took over a decade to create, and less than a few seconds to shoot down. But its pilot was not deterred. Aurel returned to the skies in a newer, better Gyrocopter. One with Flak Cannons, to strafe entire fields of foes. And Homing Missiles, to shoot down bogeys no matter how they twist or turn. Somebody infringing on your airspace? Let them have it with a Rocket Barrage. But sometimes, it's easier to just use the big bomb. Aurel Calls Down an air strike, and then delivers the payload himself before soaring away from the rising explosion. Not bad for an old timer.|
- Aurel Vlaicu was a Romanian pioneer of early flight.
- Gyrocopter's response upon meeting ▶️ "Holy shit, it's Viper!" is a reference to a scene of the movie Top Gun.
- Gyrocopter's helmet is similar to Gaetan "The Mole" Moliere's headgear from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Modelo e ícones antes da atualização de 21 de novembro de 2013