|Elmo do Dominador|
|O elmo poderoso de um necromante morto.|
2175 ( )
- Para heróis de Força, fornece 40 de vida, 0,2 de regeneração de vida, 0,33 de armadura, 2 de velocidade de ataque, 24 de mana, 0,1 de regeneração de mana e 2 de dano de ataque.
- Para heróis de Agilidade, fornece 40 de vida, 0,2 de regeneração de vida, 0,33 de armadura, 2 de velocidade de ataque, 24 de mana, 0,1 de regeneração de mana e 2 de dano de ataque.
- Para heróis de Inteligência, fornece 40 de vida, 0,2 de regeneração de vida, 0,33 de armadura, 2 de velocidade de ataque, 24 de mana, 0,1 de regeneração de mana e 2 de dano de ataque.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target which removes buffs and debuffs.
- Dominating a creep while already having one dominated causes the previous dominated creep to die.
- The number of max allowed units is bound to the player. Buying a new Helm of the Dominator does not allow dominating an additional unit.
- Isso também vale para o Elmo do Dominador copiado da .
- When an enemy steals the dominated creep (e.g. ), dominating a new creep does not cause the previous one to die.
- When the item gets sold or destroyed, the dominated creep dies.
- The death is not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 425, regardless of its default movement speed.
- Sets the target's gold bounty to 200, regardless of its default bounty.
- The target's default gold bounty is not granted upon killing it, only the set value is. Its experience bounty is unchanged.
- When the unit's maximum health is below the minimum health threshold, its maximum and current health are increased by the difference.
- This current health increase does not count as a heal. The unit has its health set to a value.
- Does not restore the creep's mana.
- Helm gives one more creep to Chen and health regen, that is very important for early game pushes.
- Howl increases damage of every single creep, increasing pushing power.
- Certain neutral creeps, such as the Lobo Alfa, can be useful if Dominated and made to follow Drow Ranger.
- Allows to give a creep to provide aura for Luna. Stats, hp and attack speed are also important for pushing and surviving.
- Gives a huge amount of health (750/1050/1350) and attack (75/105/135) when using Death pact.
- Dominated creeps can be used to remotely stack an ancient camp. Some creeps have abilities that are very useful, such as and .
- You can dominate the carry. for the helpful damage aura and have it follow your
- A dominated creep can be used as a scout that can be placed inside 's pit. Just be sure not to place it too close to Roshan, so he does not attack it.
- Dominate always sets the creep's base movement speed to 425. The only units which have more than 425 movement speed are at level 3 or higher. This means dominating one of them actually reduces their base speed down to 425. Besides these, all other dominatable creeps have lower movement speed than 425.