Animação de uso:+
Tempo de canalização: 1 3
Duração inicial do atordoamento: 0 2
Duração do adormecimento: 2/3/4/5
Echo Stomp now causes you to be come Spell Immune while channeling and for 2 additional seconds per affected enemy hero.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting, until woken up.
- If a unit is hit by both damage components of the stomp, it takes 140/200/260/320 ( 340/400/460/520) damage (before reductions).
- O pisão aplica o dano, depois o efeito negativo.
- When the
is summoned, it performs the stomp perfectly synchronized with Elder Titan.
- The sleep is applied in the radius around Elder Titan and the spirit. If the radii overlap, the duration does not stack up.
- If the spirit is not summoned or Astral Spirit is not learned, both magical and physical damage are centered around Elder Titan.
has this ability as well (with a different icon). Ordering the spirit to cast it forces Elder Titan to cast his part.
- When being cast on the spirit while Elder Titan is disabled, it goes on cooldown for the spirit and does nothing.
- However, Elder Titan can still use it afterwards and the spirit still mimics, despite its own being on cooldown.
- When Elder Titan casts Echo Stomp while the Astral Spirit is disabled (e.g. inside ), it still casts its part.
- Echo Stomp cannot be cancelled by ordering the spirit to stop. During the Echo Stomp animation, the spirit cannot act.
- Affected units cannot be woken up for the initial 0,2 seconds of the sleep.
- After the initial part, units wake up only after cumulatively taking 50/100/150/200 ( 650/700/750/800) damage.
- Starts counting damage during the initial stun part already. Counts damage after all reductions.
- This means if the unit took enough damage during the 0,2, it may instantly wake up on the next damage instance afterwards.
- Does not count 's damage, but does count 's and its own damage.
- Knocked out units are never automatically attacked, regardless of settings. A forced attack order is required to attack them.
- This means that knocked out units are never attacked by lane creeps, neutral creeps, towers and fountains.
- Players can normally force an attack on a knocked out unit still.
- When having spell immunity upon cast begin.
, Elder Titan gains
- This includes Echo Stomp's 0,4-second cast point, resulting in a minimum duration of 1,7 seconds.
- For each hit enemy hero (including clones, excluding illusions and creep-heroes), Elder Titan turns spell immune for 2 seconds.
- If he already has the spell immunity buff from a previous cast, the duration of it gets extended by 2 seconds for each hero hit by following casts.
- However, interrupting Elder Titan during the cast time or channeling time removes the spell immunity buff, including the buff from previous casts.
|Criatura heroica Ancestral|
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 1 200
Raio de dano: 275
Velocidade adicional por criatura: 1%
Velocidade adicional por herói: 7%
Limite da velocidade de movimento adicional: 40%
Dano de ataque adicional por criatura: 3/7/11/15
Armadura adicional por criatura: 0 5
Armadura adicional por herói: 1 5/3/4 5/6
Duração do espírito: 8
Duração dos efeitos: 10
- The spirit is controllable by Elder Titan until the end of its duration.
- Other players cannot select the spirit, so it cannot be used to prevent selecting other units behind it.
- The spirit cannot intercept any spell (e.g. , , ).
- The spirit's movement speed is set equal to Elder Titan's movement speed once upon cast and does not adapt to it afterwards.
- If is learnt, the aura's debuff is always applied before the Astral Spirit's damage, effectively increasing it.
- The Astral Spirit unites with Elder Titan when it comes within 100 range of him, meaning just walking through it returns it as well.
- Casting while the spirit returns forces the spirit to stop and cast his part. It continues returning once the cast finishes.
- Upon having returned, Elder Titan receives the
, which grants damage, movement speed, and armor based on hit enemies.
- Does not count illusions and couriers. Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- If the buff is still present on a recast, it gets refreshed, but not updated, upon returning the spirit again.
- If no enemies were hit, the buff is not placed, nor is an already existing buff getting refreshed.
- The Astral Spirit does not block neutral creep camps.
- This is how much attack damage, movement speed, and armor Astral Spirit grants after hitting a certain amount of heroes:
- 1 hero: 20/40/60/80 ( 50/70/90/110) damage, 1,5/3/4,5/6 armor, and 7% movement speed
- 2 heroes: 40/80/120/160 ( 100/140/180/220) damage, 3/6/9/12 armor, and 14% movement speed
- 3 heroes: 60/120/180/240 ( 150/210/270/330) damage, 4,5/9/13,5/18 armor, and 21% movement speed
- 4 heroes: 80/160/240/320 ( 200/280/360/440) damage, 6/12/18/24 armor, and 28% movement speed
- 5 heroes: 100/200/300/400 ( 250/350/450/550) damage, 7,5/15/22,5/30 armor, and 35% movement speed
- Replaces until the spirit unites with Elder Titan again, or until Elder Titan dies.
- Return Astral Spirit does not interrupt Elder Titan's channeling spells upon cast.
- The Astral Spirit possesses this ability as well.
- Elder Titan cannot cast this while disabled, however, the Astral Spirit can while Elder Titan is disabled.
- The Astral Spirit moves back with a speed of 600.
Redução de armadura base: 40%/60%/80%/100%
Redução de resistência mágica base: 40%/60%/80%/100%
Duração da permanência da aura: 1
Since Elder Titan only carries the armor reduction aura, only the armor reduction gets disabled. The magic resistance reduction still works.
- Armor reduction is based on the affected units' base armor and armor granted by agility. Direct armor bonuses are ignored.
- Magic resistance reduction is based on the affected units' base magic resistance. Magic resistance bonuses are ignored.
- This means, for heroes with 25% base magic resistance, it reduces magic resistance by 10%/15%/20%/25%, down to 15%/10%/5%/0%.
- Adapts the armor reduction based on how the affected units' armor changes due to agility loss or gain in 0.5 second intervals.
- When the
is summoned, the magic resistance reduction is centered around it, while the armor reduction around Elder Titan.
- If the spirit is not summoned or Astral Spirit is not learned, both armor and magic resistance reduction are centered around Elder Titan.
- The aura's debuff lingers for 1 second.
- However, if Astral Spirit gets cast, enemies around Elder Titan who are not within range of the spirit's aura immediately lose the magic resistance reducing debuff.
- Deals 15%/20%/25% of the affected units' max health as magical damage first, and then 15%/20%/25% as physical damage.
- The crack extends at a speed of 910.
- Can hit units up to 2415 range away (crack distance + crack radius).
- Also affects units up to 315 range behind Elder Titan's cast position.
- The crack visually extends up to 2600 distance, but the actual effects stop at 2100.
- Earth Splitter first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Affected units are instantly pulled towards the crack once it implodes.
- The pull interrupts channeling spells.
- Forces a stop command onto the target upon pull, so that its current move, attack and spell cast orders get canceled.
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
|Talentos do herói|
|+600 de dano ao despertar para||25||-75s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+100 de dano para||20||+70 de velocidade de ataque|
|+30 de ataque por herói para||15||+15% de resistência mágica|
|+200 de vida||10||+20 de velocidade de movimento|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Iniciador Desativador Bombardeador Resistente|
|Estilo de jogo:||Even the greatest of Titans err in their work. Trapped in his own flawed creation, the Worldsmith seeks forever to repair the fissured planes. His Natural Order reduces all to its base, disintegrating whatever defenses his foes layer themselves with. From a hidden plane, the Elder Titan summons his Astral Spirit, sending this ghostly form through bodies and past defenses. Once positioned, an Echo Stomp rings out from both Titan and spirit, knocking unconscious all in its wake. The battlefield cracks under the Titan's forge hammer, and a glimpse of creation is seen as the Earth Splitter rends the ground asunder. For what the Worldsmith makes, he can also unmake.|
- Elder Titan was known as the Tauren Chieftain in DotA. The name change was likely done to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard Entertainment, since the Tauren is an existing race in the Warcraft universe.
- Elder Titan is voiced by Jim French, a prominent voice actor and radio personality; he is best known for voice-acting Bill in the Left 4 Dead series and Father Grigori in Half Life 2, two titles also made by Valve.
- In the splash art, a faint image of what looks to be can be seen.
- The delay time on Earth Splitter is 3.14 seconds, which is most likely a reference to pi. Pi is the ratio between a circle's circumference and its diameter, making it a fundamental constant in geometry and other more complex areas of mathematics.
- In DotA, is named Ancestral Spirit. It was changed to Astral Spirit in Dota 2 for thematic reasons.